Spectral DNC-L

Matt Skiba

I'm surprised no one has posted about this here already, but Divine Skin, the makers of Spectral DNC have released a new version of their product.

It's supposed to have some new ingredients which make it more effective, take a look at it here:

http://divineskin.com/spectralDNC-L/index.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, arginine for increased nitric oxide production or some crap like that.

Along with phytosterols like saw palmetto and some other plants which are supposed to help block DHT in the scalp. It's also supposed to have some anti-oxidant action, frankly I think they'd have been better off adding azelaic acid to the ingredients list.

They also state that the new product is only for use by people who have a loss of NW4 or greater, I don't really get the logic behind this as the wording on their site is confusing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this supposed to be used in liu of 5% minodoxil?

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

• 1 year later...

No it is not used in lieu of 5% minoxydil as it contains it. I have been using it for the last month as my last ditch effort. I can say it smells good, but is a cream and yellow in colour which stains the pillow case and leaves the scalp with that yellow hue. Be sure to rub it in well as to try to avoid showing the the yellowness. I will reserve judgement on its effectiveness until the 3 month mark, but I am not hopeful as not even propecia has helped after 4 years of continuous application.

yea I tried regular spectral DNC and it also is yellow, turns your scalp yellow, and stains anything it touches yellow, including pillow cases and shirts. it also makes your hair really sticky.

the DNC-L I believe is a lotion (L for lotion).

It has 5% minoxidil, plus other things such as Aminexil SP94, which is something developed by L'Oreal that is supposed to be another proven hair loss preventive by preventing root stiffening, but I've never heard anything about FDA approval of Aminexil SP94 for hair loss. It also contains apple procyanidins, hops, ivy, capsicum, adenosine, retinol, arginine, olive extrac, saw palmetto extract, and flax seed extract.

everything but the kitchen sink, kind of like the Revita shampoo.

Although I do like their shampoo Revita one cannot expect regrowth from a shampoo..

Minoxidil & propecia ( avodart as well) are the only proven products which can stop and/or regrow hair..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!