Looking for a Class VI with dense but fine hair who's had a good HT

I'm a class VI with a tuft of hair left on my forelock. My hair is pretty straight and fine, but it's also above average in density (250 cm2 in the donor area). All the fine docs I've talked to say I should leave my crown bald to save donor area for future procedures as my balding continues (I'm currently 41 and taking Propecia). I can accept this, but I'd like to see how the end result will look. Anyone out there with similar hair characteristics and balding pattern who's had a successful HT that would be willing to send detailed photos of the final results? Thanks.

I'm a class VI with a tuft of hair left on my forelock. My hair is pretty straight and fine, but it's also above average in density (250 cm2 in the donor area). All the fine docs I've talked to say I should leave my crown bald to save donor area for future procedures as my balding continues (I'm currently 41 and taking Propecia). I can accept this, but I'd like to see how the end result will look. Anyone out there with similar hair characteristics and balding pattern who's had a successful HT that would be willing to send detailed photos of the final results? Thanks.