???Toppik???

vbcbc

I've ordered a bottle of light brown/blonde today.

And Im litrally cumming in my pants at the prospect of having thick hair again.

Will I be disapointed?

I have thinning dark blonde hair in the style of a centre parting, that is getting to thin to style like this.

bcvbc

bcvbc

I've ordered a bottle of light brown/blonde today.

And Im litrally cumming in my pants at the prospect of having thick hair again.

Will I be disapointed?

I have thinning dark blonde hair in the style of a centre parting, that is getting to thin to style like this.

bcvbc

bcvbc

At first, Toppik can be a little tricky. When I first used it, it looked awful, but I kept messing with it. Now, I love it. It works great, but it does take some practice. It won't give you thick lucious hair again, but it definitely makes your thinning far less noticeable. It works best in areas where you have substantial peach fuzz (clinical name... vellus hairs), but not so great where you have sparse hair with almost no vellus hairs, as I have at my temples.

I just read the company website in order to find out what Toppik actually was(I had heard about it here and other places but nobody ever bothered to describe it).

Anyway, does it work as well(or close to as well) as the company website says it does. If so, and it's as non-messy as it claims, then it would probably work well for me, since it could potentially mask my bald spot, where I have hair everywhere(well, almost) but not as much as I used to.

BTW, to those who use it, do you just use it in the middle and bald spot or do you try to cover up some temple recession too?

ironman,

i use toppik for my temple areas. it works OK. nothing spectacular. the good thing is that have fine hair (vellus hair) growing in my temple areas. therefore the toppik attached itself to it pretty good.

IMO, the toppik "lowers" my receding temporal areas about .5 cm. which is ok i guess.

texas-

Maybe I'll try it then. Does it work immediately upon use? Also, does any liquid(like sweat) flush it out? Also, how messy is it when cleaning it out of your hair?

Thanks in advance for answering any of my questions.

IRONMAN,

yeah, it covers up pretty much right after application.

i have never really worked out without a baseball cap on. i couln't answer if the toppik came off during or after a workout.

as far as cleaning it out of my hair. i take a shower at nite and it comes off then. i don't have the problem like alot of people do that wear toppik to bed.