3600 Grafts with Dr.Heitmann - Netherlands ! Day10

NW5a

Hello,

i am new to this forum and have only read the last weeks.

I want to tell u my story and show u my pics of my surgery with Dr.Lars Heitmann.

I am at day 10 now and all went well. I get 3610 Grafts in the first 1/2 to get a better density.

Perhaps a second session is planned if the crown will not be better with the medics fin + minox + nizoral. I take them 10 month before and there was an improvement.

Look at my pics and tell me, what u think about it. Im really pleased with Dr.Heitmann and the whole team. It was a great experiance for me and i would do a second session, again with him.

First i have to look, how my head looks in one year :-)

DSCF0199.JPG.c6c7e26666dad21f576a6ed27d49d919.JPG

Hello,

i am new to this forum and have only read the last weeks.

I want to tell u my story and show u my pics of my surgery with Dr.Lars Heitmann.

I am at day 10 now and all went well. I get 3610 Grafts in the first 1/2 to get a better density.

Perhaps a second session is planned if the crown will not be better with the medics fin + minox + nizoral. I take them 10 month before and there was an improvement.

Look at my pics and tell me, what u think about it. Im really pleased with Dr.Heitmann and the whole team. It was a great experiance for me and i would do a second session, again with him.

First i have to look, how my head looks in one year :-)

NW5A,

Congratulations on your HT.

I am not familiar with your doctor, but the immediately post op results do look ultra-refined. 3610 grafts in the front half of your scalp (assuming the first picture is the before pic) will give you some very nice density. I also like the placement of the conservative hairline.

Please keep us posted on your results.

Bill

Great looking photos. Very refined work. I too believe the more conservative hairline will go a long way.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Hi,

i have choosen Dr. Heitmann, cause of some nice results i have seen.

Dr Heitmann was Partener of Dr.Feriduni - Pat visited him a few weeks ago. Now he works on his own, but i think he is better.

I have choosen that conserative hairline, cause i am nw5 and in younger years i had a high hairline, too.

i will post some pics, when all scabs are gone.

I would prefer, it he hairs will stay in now forever ... :-)

Originally posted by NW5a:

Hi,

i have choosen Dr. Heitmann, cause of some nice results i have seen. He does "Dense packing" and lateral slit with needles like Rahal.

His website is www.doctorheitmann.com

Dr Heitmann was Partener of Dr.Feriduni - Pat visited him a few weeks ago. Now he works on his own, but i think he is better.

I have choosen that conserative hairline, cause i am nw5 and in younger years i had a high hairline, too. The doc said, that the hairline has a density ~55-60. My donor has only an average density, so 3600 grafts was the limit.

I emailed him too ask, how many hairs it was, but i wait for response.

i will post some pics, when all scabs are gone.

I would prefer, that all the hairs u see will stay in now - forever ... :-)

I like the conservative hairline approach too.

Some are looking for agressive hairlines, but it is better to go with what nature shows us to be natural in the long run.

Good job !

BArt

Consultant-co owner Prohairclinic (FUE only) in Belgium, Dr. De Reys.

I estimate the implanted area to be around 150 cm2, that gives 24 grafts per cm2 average.

Most likely the frontal area will have recieved more density, lower density going backwards.

Combined with your original hairs it will look good. If your natural hairs should disappear over the years you will likely find yourself in the chair again for additional work.

Greetz

Consultant-co owner Prohairclinic (FUE only) in Belgium, Dr. De Reys.

• 3 weeks later...

Coming along very nicely. You will look great in another 6 months or so when things really start to happen for you. I think that the density will be very sufficient and you will be happy with things. Good luck.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Your density should be approximately 34.5 FU/sqcm if it was spread out evenly.

But as bverotti stated...most likely it is going to be more dense in the front than the back.

Put it this way...you will have a nice cosmetic improvement but you may decide you want more density.

You are coming along nicely btw.

Bill

Thx for your comments. I know, that i will sit in the chair, when my existing hair will gone. My donor is not very dense, so i dont need a big density like the armani fans with their monkey faces and 4000 grafts only in zone 1.

I think, that medics will work, i tried them before the surgery. here is a pic after 3month fin + minox. Is that an improvement ? If the Plan will not work, i will go for a second megasession.

thx for your op

nachher2.JPG.c779fec7f6ad04cfcc1bb3a23fb4684e.JPG

NW5a,

You need to be consistent with the hair loss medication for 6 months to a year before you notice any results if they are working for you. Just so you know. So it doesn't surprise me that they didn't work for you after 3 months.

Keep min mind one of the points of the medication is to help you maintain the existing native hair you have as well...not just regrow it. In fact, regrowth is much less common.

Bill

hey,

i think, u dont understood me. or my english is too bad. that pic is after 9 month, and the pic in my weblog is before i take any medics. u see an improvement after 3 month after taking the medics in the pic i have posted. So i hope for more improvement. I am on medics since that date only stopping minox and nizoral at the surgery time.

nw5a,

I think your work looks great and your plan is solid, stay with it and you will acheive your goals. Your donor does look thin as I noticed in your weblog, how many grafts might you have left for future work? Did you discuss with your doc?

Keep us posted on your progress.

NoBuzz