still unsure

i had my 1st consultation a few days ago .the dr and staff were very helpful and proffesional,no pressure sales pitch just facts and realistic goals.im 37 about nw 3 to 3.5 havent used any medications although the good doc gave me a 2 week pack of propecia {reccomended}and presciption also.id like to go ahead,i feel confident in the doc,have the money,can even take a couple of weeks off work when needed.but for some reason,? im still unsure.im thinking of shaving my head,[never have]and thinking it over more.has ht technology reached its peak or should we lowly few await greater greener pastures[you know what i mean]

i had my 1st consultation a few days ago .the dr and staff were very helpful and proffesional,no pressure sales pitch just facts and realistic goals.im 37 about nw 3 to 3.5 havent used any medications although the good doc gave me a 2 week pack of propecia {reccomended}and presciption also.id like to go ahead,i feel confident in the doc,have the money,can even take a couple of weeks off work when needed.but for some reason,? im still unsure.im thinking of shaving my head,[never have]and thinking it over more.has ht technology reached its peak or should we lowly few await greater greener pastures[you know what i mean]

There's no rush here. Think everything over carefully, and if there are any doubts at all, you lose absolutely nothing by waiting! It's a big decision for many guys. And a hair transplant is one time where "thinking about it" is sometimes better than taking action.

In the meantime, you should be using Propecia regularly from now on. You might even consider Minoxidil. You want to save as much of your natural hair as possible, especially if you decide to go the transplant route.

• 5 weeks later...