Your Suggestions for Surgeons to review and potentially recommend on our Community

Originally posted by Gorpy:

Speaking of other sites, they seem to be in the business of promoting a very limited set of doctors. The fact that their board members don't even know of a great doctor like Dr. Jeffrey Epstein should tell you something.

You're absolutely right. On the other prominent site, which only promotes a total of about four doctors or clinics, most of the posters there have never heard of Jeffrey Epstein, Ron Shapiro, Paul Rose, Robert True, David Seager, etc.

• Administrators

No one person or site can possibly know or list ALL the clinics who are doing good hair transplant work. But this site's mission is to provide visitors with solid suggestions for clinics that are safe, ethical and provide optimal results.

Input from those on this forum and from emails over the past several years has played an important role in this process.

Personally I think the directories that take money from any and all surgeons to list them are dangerous and ethically blind.

In my opinion, promoting subpare clinics is as bad and harmful as promoting cigarettes.

Therefore I try to be conservative about the process of recommending clinics. With the majority of hair transplant clinics still performing subpare procedures, many more surgeons have applied to be recommended on this site than are accepted.

The standards and criteria for membership in the Coalition in particular are now very very high. In my opinion, no other group or list of hair transplant surgeons is required to meet the ultra high standards of the Coalition.

To learn more about the selection criteria used to determine who is granted membership in the Coalition (and for a full list of members), click here..

Thanks to all members of this community who have contributed their experiences and advice to make this selection process as accurate as possible.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Originally posted by GuitarPlayer:
Originally posted by Gorpy:

Speaking of other sites, they seem to be in the business of promoting a very limited set of doctors. The fact that their board members don't even know of a great doctor like Dr. Jeffrey Epstein should tell you something.

You're absolutely right. On the other prominent site, which only promotes a total of about four doctors or clinics, most of the posters there have never heard of Jeffrey Epstein, Ron Shapiro, Paul Rose, Robert True, David Seager, etc.

With regard to that site, the amount of airtime for certain doctors is proportional to the number of consultants they have posting on their behalf. In my opinion, anyway.