Prices Of Finesteride & Minoxidil in India...

Balding Indian!

Hi,

I was wondering if any of our friends who are resident in India can give me an idea of the best or average price of Finesteride & Minoxidil over there either from mail order or via the local pharmacies?

I or some family members may be going there soon and I am Hoping to get a good deal whilst there buying so I can buy enough to last for a good while! Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you,

Balding Indian!

Hi,

I normally purchase finax and minoxidil from apollo or aushadi pharmacy. you can check their site here.

http://apollopharmacy.in/aboutus.asp Hope this helps..!

Ok one General question !!

Did anyone managed to see a restless face in mirror every morning after applying minoxidil the previous night?

And

Is any one aware if using minoxidil causes black circles under eyes??

Cheers,

Rahul

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for the link. Any idea what the prices for Finesteride & Minoxidil are - there is no info on the website.

Rahul, Do you have Dark Circles Around The Eyes?

Has using Minoxidil made them worse? Indians get them and they are next to impossible to get rid of - I have spent years trying - nothing works. They will get darker even as time goes by so this is very worrying to hear. I have them and they are really bad. I do not want to make them worse - I would really rather go without Minoxidil if it caused that. You aure it is the Minoxidil? Could it also be the Finesteride or may both when used together?

Regards,

Balding Indian.

Indian,

I am not sure if it has to do with minox..

I use both fin and min together, so cannot really conclude which is the main verdict. But please do some research on this..i remember we had a non-perfect handshake discussion on this sometime back.

SIDE EFFECTS OF MINOXIDIL AND MSM

Coming to dark circles under eyes, i haven't had any such circles until i had my last HT surgery. I also believe it has something to do with my spectacles( i am seeing a dermatologist to understand the root cause). But Please there is nothing to panic, as most of them are using the same and have had no complaints...!

All the Best!

Cheers,

Rahul

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for that - Those prices are really good compared to even the cheapest on the web! I think as long as they are from one of the big pharmaceutical companies in India, then they should be OK, as long as they are the same ones that one one would buy from the web anyway, I can save quite a lot.

Is Minoxil available in all strengths there - 2%, 5%. 12.5% etc and in the new foam version? What's the prices on those?

Thanks

Balding Indian!

• 10 years later...

Hello,

I usually purchase the medicines from online sites. There are many pharmacy websites that operate legally and offer convenience, privacy, and safeguards for purchasing medicines. But I trust Medplusmart and bhargava medical hall.  you can check their site here.

https://www.medplusmart.com/pharmaHome

Hope this helps

cheers,

Ramesh 

Edited by choco