How obvious once your new hairs begin to grow?

KP

Also once your frontal hairline transplanted hair begins to grow, does it look "out of place" as these new hairs obviously are not very long compared to the other hairs on your head? I would think so... and curious those who have gone through their recovery process how noticable/ how long this transition takes? thanks

Also once your frontal hairline transplanted hair begins to grow, does it look "out of place" as these new hairs obviously are not very long compared to the other hairs on your head? I would think so... and curious those who have gone through their recovery process how noticable/ how long this transition takes? thanks

Yes, they look a little "out of place" as they grow in. I had at least one person ask me if I got a haircut, and they commented that the hair on top looked shorter. This phase doesn't last long, but it depends on how long your other hair is. Since your hair grows about 1/8 inch per week, you can figure out for yourself how long it will actually take based on your hair length.