MINOX & PROPECIA not working...help req!!!!!!!!

***SAM123***

hi im 21years old n im using minox from 2 years n i hve startd propecia frm 1/1/2008 ...after crosing the 4th month mark my hairs start to shed more compare to normal shedding n i was happy that propecia is working on me ...but i was wrong..though my hair fall is reduced but im not gaining thick hairs...as im a diffuse thinner ...im hairs r normal n thick frm sides but r thin frm crown n vertex area...now after passing 9 months i hvnt seen any visible affect...wat shud i do??either stop the medications n go 4 HT ...or waht???Kindly give ur valuable opinions.....

hi im 21years old n im using minox from 2 years n i hve startd propecia frm 1/1/2008 ...after crosing the 4th month mark my hairs start to shed more compare to normal shedding n i was happy that propecia is working on me ...but i was wrong..though my hair fall is reduced but im not gaining thick hairs...as im a diffuse thinner ...im hairs r normal n thick frm sides but r thin frm crown n vertex area...now after passing 9 months i hvnt seen any visible affect...wat shud i do??either stop the medications n go 4 HT ...or waht???Kindly give ur valuable opinions.....

If you stop taking meds your hairloss could be alot worse and speed up.As you are young there is a chance you will have/develop aggressive hairloss and meds cant always stop it from progressing eventually but can slow it.I would stick with your regime and in a few years see where you r at and maybe get a HT if things stabilize more.

HT 2006/7