Live Help/Chat Summary from 9/18/2007 AND Suggestions Wanted!

Bill - Seemiller

Hello everyone!!

I want to thank everyone who joined and participated in our live chat session last night (9/18/2007 at 10:00 PM EST).

Please remember that we will be gathering for a live session EVERY Tuesday at 10:00 PM EST for those who are interested in attending icon_smile.gif.

Our chat session was indeed another success. And the numbers of members who participated proves that our live help/chat feature is becoming increasingly popular which is indeed a good thing. The Hair Transplant Network has truly gone LIVE!

Below is a summary of our chat session:

The following members attended at least some part of the evening:

1. pawlick57

2. anajj

3. Bill

4. barebegone

5. Ringo

6. Pat - The Publisher of this Community

7. giants

8. bro66

9. NervousNelly

10. Morlock

11. EmuSteve

12. Mark-73

13. Hoping

14. Nobuzz4me

15. Hammy

16. Crouse

17. Janna

18. LaGrange

19. tuscansun

20. sanjeev

21. hairforyou

22. AndrewYoung

23. the B Spot

24. MrJB

And special guest appearance of the evening...one of our first-rate coalition doctors:

25. Dr. William Rassman

What an opportunity to get real-time answers from one of our very own and very knowledgable coalition doctors.

If you attended the live chat session and your name is not included on the list - please respond on this thread and I will add you.

Topics of discussion included but are not limited to:

1. Hair Regeneration/Multiplication

2. Hair Transplant Surgery Post Op Concerns (Pimples, Redness, Working Out After Surgery, etc)

3. Hair Loss Treatments such as Propecia

4. Measuring Recipient Area Density After a Hair Transplant

There were many questions posted by many hair loss sufferers that received INSTANT answers from our hair restoration discussion forum veteran members!

Your Suggestions/Ideas Wanted

Because it is the members of this community that makes this live help/chat feature work, I'm looking for realistic and practical suggestions to make our chat feature even more enjoyable and beneficial for our attendees.

I encourage you to provide any suggestions that you think might be helpful on this thread.

One thing I will be doing for any potential "down time" in the chat room (if there is any) is throwing out a few topics for our participants to discuss in order to facilitate ongoing discussion.

I also recognize that some "down time" in the chat room may be due to the number of private chats going on (which is another great feature of our live chat feature).

Of course, any participant at any time is welcome to bring up a topic they would like to know more about.

Questions are ALWAYS welcome. No question is a bad question. We are all here to learn.

Any suggestions you might have, please feel free to add your thoughts to this thread.

Be sure to tune in next time (Tuesday 9/25/2007 at 10:00 PM EST).

And don't forget...detailed information on how to use the chat room features can be found here.

Best wishes,

Bill

Hello everyone!!

I want to thank everyone who joined and participated in our live chat session last night (9/18/2007 at 10:00 PM EST).

Please remember that we will be gathering for a live session EVERY Tuesday at 10:00 PM EST for those who are interested in attending icon_smile.gif.

Our chat session was indeed another success. And the numbers of members who participated proves that our live help/chat feature is becoming increasingly popular which is indeed a good thing. The Hair Transplant Network has truly gone LIVE!

Below is a summary of our chat session:

The following members attended at least some part of the evening:

1. pawlick57

2. anajj

3. Bill

4. barebegone

5. Ringo

6. Pat - The Publisher of this Community

7. giants

8. bro66

9. NervousNelly

10. Morlock

11. EmuSteve

12. Mark-73

13. Hoping

14. Nobuzz4me

15. Hammy

16. Crouse

17. Janna

18. LaGrange

19. tuscansun

20. sanjeev

21. hairforyou

22. AndrewYoung

23. the B Spot

24. MrJB

And special guest appearance of the evening...one of our first-rate coalition doctors:

25. Dr. William Rassman

What an opportunity to get real-time answers from one of our very own and very knowledgable coalition doctors.

If you attended the live chat session and your name is not included on the list - please respond on this thread and I will add you.

Topics of discussion included but are not limited to:

1. Hair Regeneration/Multiplication

2. Hair Transplant Surgery Post Op Concerns (Pimples, Redness, Working Out After Surgery, etc)

3. Hair Loss Treatments such as Propecia

4. Measuring Recipient Area Density After a Hair Transplant

There were many questions posted by many hair loss sufferers that received INSTANT answers from our hair restoration discussion forum veteran members!

Your Suggestions/Ideas Wanted

Because it is the members of this community that makes this live help/chat feature work, I'm looking for realistic and practical suggestions to make our chat feature even more enjoyable and beneficial for our attendees.

I encourage you to provide any suggestions that you think might be helpful on this thread.

One thing I will be doing for any potential "down time" in the chat room (if there is any) is throwing out a few topics for our participants to discuss in order to facilitate ongoing discussion.

I also recognize that some "down time" in the chat room may be due to the number of private chats going on (which is another great feature of our live chat feature).

Of course, any participant at any time is welcome to bring up a topic they would like to know more about.

Questions are ALWAYS welcome. No question is a bad question. We are all here to learn.

Any suggestions you might have, please feel free to add your thoughts to this thread.

Be sure to tune in next time (Tuesday 9/25/2007 at 10:00 PM EST).

And don't forget...detailed information on how to use the chat room features can be found here.

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill,

As I mentioned to you, it would be cool if more members checked the chatrooms regularly. People can log on and turn the musical icon on and minimize things and return to the regular forum. When someone logs onto chat site you will be notified with a "ding". Cool feature so that you don't have to wait around. It is a great way for newbies to get quick answers.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90