ARMANI 3117#!I can not undersand the fair in the world.do you undersand?

chanyouzhe

3117 grafts "14 months" SHOULD AMARNI REFUND?YOUR OPINION?---ARMANI said he would bring a suit against me because I post the pictures and damage his reputation.BUT why not to say he damage my hairs? I do not pretend.what I posted are all fact!BUT I have no help.ARMANI RUIN ME AND WOULD bring a suit against me.I can not undersand the fair in the world.do you undersand?I need money to repair.SHOULD AMARNI REFUND?YOUR OPINION?

The day doing the procedure with Armani on 18.12.2008. 2 times minoxidil daily, I am healthy,no disease.no wig...doing the procedure only on the zone1 and zone 2,total 3117

SEE MORE PHOTOS LONG TIME AGO http://photo.myspace.cn/131090.../1129019/page/1#this

_MG_1925.jpg.93c561a5fa2092feba88ed566cfabc15.jpg

• Like 1

Chanyouzhe

I am very sorry to see your results. Unfortunately it is all too normal for the Armani clinic.

For the amount of loss you have I would consult with a respected strip surgeon (Hasson & Wong, Dr Ron Shapiro, Dr Feller etc) to see if they can get your hair back to where you want it to be.

I would strongly advise against letting Armani touch your head again.

SR

• Like 1

-----------------------------------------

2425 FUE - Dr Armani - Nov 2007 (poor result)

1000 FUE Procedure with Dr. Bisanga - March 25th 2010 (great result)

1599 FUE Procedure with Dr. Bisanga - Feb 3rd 2011

My Hair Loss Website

Originally posted by chanyouzhe:

i wish my hair can be thick in following months,i dont know there is anyone like me??please tell me~i can not imagine why?? no.1 doctor,this result?or my hair recovery slowly

Chahnyouzhe,

I feel for you, I truly do. With respect to your quotes above: in the past Dr. Armani had some amazing results, when he performed strip surgery; - but - since he began his mega-fue procedures I have seen nothing but exceptionally poor results. You are not alone. Virtually all, to my knowledge, of his mega fue procedures have been utter failures, and *most* (w/native hair) have been left looking worse off than pre-op.

Of course, the afore mentioned is of little consolation to you now. Moving forward, I'd do a lot of research & consult w/those Dr.'s who are well respected & time tested in the field of the srip procedure, to remedy your case. Make sure you do a lot of research, and there's a *ton* of legit, evidence/info on this forum for you to gather your own opinion('s). I'll name drop two clinics I would trust: Hasson & Wong, & Feller.

Good luck, & I wish you well moving forward from this horrible experience.

Delicately helping those fragile souls who suffer from hair loss, w/motherly nourishment & care.

C,

I know I'm not the only one who must be really moved by your story. Going through hair loss is difficult enough on it's own, let alone the emotional rollercoaster of a ht that yields *worse* results than how one started. There's plenty of good guys on this forum who can: identify w/you, encourage you, and point you to realistic & attainable solutions.

I sent you a private message btw.

best of luck, hang in there.

Delicately helping those fragile souls who suffer from hair loss, w/motherly nourishment & care.

the amount of loss you have I

i want to cry~~~~why???my fu are so limited!!you also do the procedure with armani??

man, your case seriously moves me. Just know: your NOT alone, and MANY men have had much worse loss and have had considerable (life) turn arounds. Here are a few encouraging cases for you to look at:

http://www.fellermedical.com/h...php?req=article&id=7

http://www.fellermedical.com/p...ry/patient5_main.htm

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/websites/shuffle/

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/we...don_lad|gallery1.cfm

http://www.nicnitro.com/before-after/

chanyouzhe,

Are you taking any medication? Preprecia? Rogaine? and what is you age?

You seem to be losing native hair which together with a less then ideal FUE yield is showing a bad result.

Your priority right now is really to slow down the loss. Depending on your age, i would think carefully and do a lot of research before doing another HT until your hairloss/diffuse thining has stablised.

Ron J

Ron J ,

you are so kind man~~I am very very moved,really,thank you for your help~~now they dont apply to my email,i could not think about more,you know,i wish there is something happening in following months,i come from china,i am not rich,the costs is very big part in my family,i dont know how to face my mother if the result is still so,you know she always oppose this procedure,but i so trust in armani.god bless me

Originally posted by baqu:

You seem to be losing native hair which together with a less then ideal FUE yield is showing a bad result.

W/all due respect, it's abundantly clear - based off of his photos - that the problem is permanent shock loss to native hair w/in the recipient area & *ZERO* yield; NOT a continuation of hair loss. Not only is it clear from C's documentation alone, but coupled w/countless other of Armanis mega-fue 'expirements', it doesn't take a leap in faith, let alone logic, to make this realization.

I only feel so passionate about this, because it's clear this man is going through an emotional tragedy; & who among us wouldn't? And if I were in his current state of mind, your mis-diagnosis, however well intended, would leave me feeling even more despair...

C,

you don't have to check your personal email. Check the upper left hand corner of your internet box, when in HTN, for 'personal' section...you have a PM (private message) box, by which you can both recieve and send private messages to any member on the forum.

I encourage you to email a few people, whom I have come to known, who would have your best intentions in mind. Email Bill (the associate publisher) thanatopsis awry, or myself...I truly wish you the best bro.

I went to the hair transplant clinic in China, give the photos in the procedure to them, they said : 1. I have too much post-operative blood scab .is equipped with the tools that armani gave me is too rough, rather hurt the native hair follicles? ) 2. the angle of the hair transplantation is not good, these two factors, I am afraid that the native hair follicles hurt because they found my native hair have not come out , and said that if the original hairs did not come out in more than eight months, they must be dead..what is your opinion???

C,

what your describing is effectively "permanent shock loss", which is when one's native hair is permanently destroyed by the physician implanting w/in it. Sometimes, when the hair is in it's "last legs" this is inevitable, but not always. Here's a great article on the issue:

http://www.regrowhair.com/hair...-transplant-shaving/

- AND - to answer your question, *yes* I believe you suffered from (preventable) and permanent, unnecessary shock loss as a result of Armani's brute force methods.

shockloss? I'd want at least 4 times what I paid in the first place to even begin to make up for this!

I wish my situation is only growing slowly.but i see the site all,i can not find a result more than 8 months like me.

I would love to tell you something diefferent, but this sadly looks like permanent shockloss. I dont think, that even if you might be a slow grower you would look like this after 8 months. Did you send your pictures to your doc?? What was his reaction?? What did he say??

It seems like in trying to do too much dense packing, your doctor might have permanently damaged your native hair, while making incisions.

I hope you take steps to make sure that he doesn't get away with this.

Call your doctor's office and/or send him emails to bring this issue to his notice, and see what remedial action he provides.

I feel sorry for you. I hope you find some remedy in the near future.

i sent many emails to them.but they dont reply to me any.so i am very nervous and sad.1 moths i sent my photo to armani and he say i am at 30%or40% growth,but i think my situation is not as what he said.he let me wait 18 months,but my feelings are so~~~~~so i put the post on this forum.let you tell me the situation is normal or not.i need the example that 8 months have passen the hair situation still like me.please give me if you see!!i need confidence.i need the slow example!!

Guest wanthairs

Chanyouzhe

I feel really sorry for you man. I agree with the other guys here. It looks like permanent shockloss and very poor growth of the grafts.

Just for not responding to you, this Armani and his clinic are a bunch of total (edited for profanity). I feel aprticularly strongly about this becasue I had one failed hair transplant.

Try not to worry. All hope is not lost. I had a second procedure with Hasson and Wong in Canada and the results are amazing and have covered up the (edited for profanity) I had before. Also make sure you use rogaine and Propecia.

I know Im going to get some hatemail for saying this. If I were you, I would demand all your money back plus compensation. Give them 2 weeks. If they dont pay, put up a website that slams his company and his procedure and post it on every hair transplant forum there is. make him lose 20 times as much money from new business as what he has stolen from you.

I understand that sometimes these procedures dont work out, but when some of these Doctors add insult to the permanent injury they cause by not even replying to your emails, they deserve a hammer in their face and Im not afraid to say it.

This is precisely why people took it upon themselves to be a pitbull on Armani for so many years, dealing with the shills and, above all else, the naive moderates that labeled them crazy and untactful. Just imagine the untold number Armani's victims. When people like this pop up it really begins to touch upon just how much of a wrecking ball his clinic is. The damage he has done to people's lives is unquantifiable.

C, I would do has RonJ and others have suggested. Depending on what the $ means to you, you could pursue a lawsuit and settlement -- I can imagine how difficult such an endeavor can be for one in your position, and I'm sure Armani knows this, too....only you can evaluate that.

Nonetheless, I would strongly encourage you investigate a repair, which can do wonders. Wanthairs, who went to Hasson+Wong, is an example, and there are countless others.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

i need a example that 8 months have passed the situation is also like me.have you seen it??please give me if you have seen it

Originally posted by thanatopsis_awry:

This is precisely why people took it upon themselves to be a pitbull on Armani for so many years, dealing with the shills and, above all else, the naive moderates that labeled them crazy and untactful. Just imagine the untold number Armani's victims. When people like this pop up it really begins to touch upon just how much of a wrecking ball his clinic is. The damage he has done to people's lives is unquantifiable.

C, I would do has RonJ and others have suggested. Depending on what the $ means to you, you could pursue a lawsuit and settlement -- I can imagine how difficult such an endeavor can be for one in your position, and I'm sure Armani knows this, too....only you can evaluate that.

Nonetheless, I would strongly encourage you investigate a repair, which can do wonders. Wanthairs, who went to Hasson+Wong, is an example, and there are countless others.