ARMANI 3117#!I can not undersand the fair in the world.do you undersand?

chanyouzhe

jesus i only just found this one. i cant understand how poor it is, i now feel i got off slightly even tho my hairline is screwed by armani

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Well either sue him, as I'm sure a lot of others will be doing, or swallow it like I have and get it fixed and get on with your life.

I like the people on here but wish that I wasnt part of the HT community. When I'm happily fixed I hope to leave this hair thing all behind.

that is very true and i wish it stayed like that but unfortunaly for me and the rest of us that wenr there for fue have been conned out of are hard earned cash and left looking worse than before we started

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

chanyouzhe, it is very painful to see the details of your case. Did you give Pats205 your details? Has he gotten back to you on what the clinic thinks is the problem? Only a knowledgeable doctor will be able to tell you - others can only make intelligent guesses.

------------------------------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Alexander

yes,pat205 has gotten back to me.but the stuff of the clinic say nothing about it,just let me wait.armani does not reply to me until now.

Originally posted by phxind:

chanyouzhe, it is very painful to see the details of your case. Did you give Pats205 your details? Has he gotten back to you on what the clinic thinks is the problem? Only a knowledgeable doctor will be able to tell you - others can only make intelligent guesses.

Chanyouzhe-

We all feel terribly for your result. It is heart-breaking. Yet you seem to be asking the very same question you did to start this post. You've had many thoughtful replies and potential explanations. Why do you continue to ask the same question in the face of many many replies to it? This thread has gotten the attention of Armani's clinic and you received a public reply and an offer of assistance from Armani. I suggest you follow up with Pat205 and move forward and keep us posted.

Members,

As you know, all patients are welcome to share their genuine experiences and opinons about any and all surgeons regardless of who they are. However, in order to maintain a fair and safe environment for all parties, clinics are also invited to share their side of the story when appropriate.

Since the anonymity of the forum and HIPAA laws prevent physicians from being able to properly respond, we sometimes require patient members to identify themselves to their clinics and give them the necessary permission to respond appropriately to the public concerns. Though a patient's identity should and will be protected from being published on this forum without direct consent from the patient, patients who post their experience here should be willing to allow their clinics to discuss the details of their case upon request.

For more information on our policies on handling patient disputes regardless of the clinic, see "Maintaining a Fair and Safe Environment on our Forum for Patients and Physicians".

Recently, we received a request from Armani that they'd like to be able to post a public response to the concerns of chanyouzhe and Armani_Patient. Unfortunately, Armani_Patient has ignored the inquiries both from the clinic and several of my own to obtain his information. Thus, in order to be fair, all Armani_Patient's posts that include his alleged surgical experience with Dr. Armani has been removed. If Armani_Patient chooses to answer my numerous emails and/or private messages to identify himself, he will be allowed to resume posting about his experience.

Thanks to chanyouzhe for cooperating and proving his concerns are genuine by identifying himself appropriately.

Best wishes,

Bill

Has it ever occurred to you that I MIGHT BE BUSY or might be traveling. I GUESS NOT.

I don't have the time to sit and check and reply to the numerous emails I get per day.

In addition, I don't want to discuss my experiences anymore or share any of my private information in this forum. Frustration just works against you. Emotions come in play especially when someone else is responsible for ruining a part of your life.

I will call you as you did send me your number. I already called once today too.

Thanks.

Armani_Patient,

I find it quite strange that you've decided to reply now after I've already made the decision to remove your posts. I've sent you two emails and a private message over the course of a month. You were too busy to respond then, but not too busy to reply 2 hours after I posted this? Ironically, you still have not replied to my private inquiries.

I haven't checked my voicemail yet today. But I'll be happy to talk to you if you'd like to discuss your case privately. However, we do welcome you to continue to discuss your case publicly but to be fair, we require you to provide your full name and date of surgery to the Armani clinic.

Best wishes,

Bill

Ironically, you still have not replied to my

That was sheer coincidence my friend. I can't believe you are insinuating that I might be a liar. This is unreal. I'm not going to waste any of my time trying to prove that I wasn't busy.

Please remove me from this forum entirely ASAP. Do the complete erase if you want

Armani patient,

I'm not insinuating anything. I'm simply pointing out that you had almost a month to respond to 3 messages I sent you (the first one of which was toward the end of September) - not to mention the contact attempts the clinic has made. Then you respond less than 3 hours after I remove your posts in a snippy and accusatory tone.

I'm not calling you a liar. But if you want to share your experience, don't you think the clinic has the right to respond upon request? That's just how we operate. You don't have to like it but you do have to respect it.

I've already told you what I expect of you if you want to continue to discuss your experience. Thus, the ball is in your court.

Bill

P.S. I have a few missed calls from various phone numbers, but no voicemails from you. Unless you leave a message or give me your phone number, I can't call you back.

it depresses me why i didnt find this website before going in for my Fue with the armani clinic but like the song goes

No Regrets, They Dont Work

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

i got depressed and mad,i even feel there is no meaning for living, angry...i lose now

Originally posted by Bill - Associate Publisher:

Members,

As you know, all patients are welcome to share their genuine experiences and opinons about any and all surgeons regardless of who they are. However, in order to maintain a fair and safe environment for all parties, clinics are also invited to share their side of the story when appropriate.

Since the anonymity of the forum and HIPAA laws prevent physicians from being able to properly respond, we sometimes require patient members to identify themselves to their clinics and give them the necessary permission to respond appropriately to the public concerns. Though a patient's identity should and will be protected from being published on this forum without direct consent from the patient, patients who post their experience here should be willing to allow their clinics to discuss the details of their case upon request.

For more information on our policies on handling patient disputes regardless of the clinic, see "Maintaining a Fair and Safe Environment on our Forum for Patients and Physicians".

Recently, we received a request from Armani that they'd like to be able to post a public response to the concerns of chanyouzhe and Armani_Patient. Unfortunately, Armani_Patient has ignored the inquiries both from the clinic and several of my own to obtain his information. Thus, in order to be fair, all Armani_Patient's posts that include his alleged surgical experience with Dr. Armani has been removed. If Armani_Patient chooses to answer my numerous emails and/or private messages to identify himself, he will be allowed to resume posting about his experience.

Thanks to chanyouzhe for cooperating and proving his concerns are genuine by identifying himself appropriately.

Best wishes,

Bill

try not to think like that my friend even if the hair does not grow becasuse of your origin you have thick black donar and any top doc will be able to sort that for you and i feel very depressed like you alot of the time and my results are not half as bad, but just try to remember that you will be able to get it sorted out and that its not how you will have to look for the remainder of your life, try not to think like you are on your last post becuase we dont want to here about you resorting to doing something stupid out of your depression from what the clinic has done to you, what meds are you taking at the moment and i sugest getting some MSM and vitamin C take them togther it speeds up the growth cycle and MAY help but i dont know. look after yourself

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

I keep looking at the photos and considering that I'm asian, I'm now a bit scared to even consider a HT.

Considering that this patient had quite a bit of existing hair, does anyone have any comments about how to approach patients with existing hair?

I still have quite a bit of hair just like chanyouzhe does. I guess it's really up to the HT surgeon to ensure he doesn't kill the existing hair.

Still, very scary and I have not seen A LOT of solid HT for Asian men (oriental decent, not indian). ==> I guess it's all numbers games, asian are definitely a minority on this forum.

I did see one on H&W, but that dude already had a lot of existing hair, he didn't even need a HT

Latin Lotus, where are you? icon_smile.gif

i think the only way you risk loosing your original hair is due to perminant shock loss *rare* due to not being on proscar for 1 year before surgary or the fact you got a poor surgion that transplaned to close to the native follicles

thats just my view im not saying that fact

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily