ARMANI 3117#!I can not undersand the fair in the world.do you undersand?

chanyouzhe

Excuse me Armani_Patient, but I sent you a very polite private message on why your display name was changed. But instead of replying privately, you have chosen to make a charade out of it.

It specifically states in our terms of service that:

"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this software service to post any material which is of a commercial or promotional nature, knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB."

Though we welcome all patients to share their genuine experiences, opinions, and photos regardless of the physician, good or bad, we don't support hateful or harrassing messages. This includes the alias members choose when they join the site. Such a derogatory alias only serves to harrass since it will appear on every post, even topics unrelated to your surgical experience.

Thus as I've already stated to you privately, I've changed your alias to "Armani_Patient" which is less hateful. If you'd prefer a different display name, let me know and I'll change it for you.

Please also respond to my private message.

Regards,

Bill

M&M,

Just for your information, my reasons for changing this member's alias has nothing to do with a settlement agreement. It has stated in our terms of service for years that we don't support hateful or harrassing messages. This also applies to the aliases members choose to create. Regardless of who the physician was, I would have changed the patient's alias.

Best wishes,

Bill

Maybe I'm wrong about it, but I understood it took like 5 hours or more to just extract the grafts(drilling)?

If the whole surgery would only have taken 5+ hours than that's the fastest ever: maybe a guinnes world record ,anyway speedy work in this field is a no no!

Feel so sorry for these guys.

Members,

Though we welcome and invite all members to share their genuine opinions and experiences on our forum good or bad about any and all doctors, we do not support name calling or personal attacks.

As it directly states in our terms of service

"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this software service to post any material which is of a commercial or promotional nature, knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB."

Therefore, I've removed a few inappropriate references in some of the posts on this thread.

When posting, I encourage you to stick to sharing truthful information and genuine opinions without mud slinging. One can easily share a less than favorable opinion without resorting to name-calling or personally attacking them.

For more information, read also "Keeping Personal Insults Off of our Forum"

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best wishes,

Bill

Chanyouzhe and Armani_patient, please email me with your contact details. Include your name, email address and date of your procedure so I may address all of your questions and concerns.

I have sent you each a PM with my email address and contact information.

Eric

Patient Care

Alvi Armani

Guest wanthairs

Armani_patient---Chanyouzhe

Try to put up a website detailing your bad experineces with Armani and post it on every single hair transplant forum on the web. I assure you both, you will get a full refund within 24 hours.

For every one dollar you gave them, make them lose ten, in future lost business, and just think, you will be doing a favour to so many hopefull young men whose lives are about to be destroyed.

Originally posted by Bill - Associate Publisher:

M&M,

Just for your information, my reasons for changing this member's alias has nothing to do with a settlement agreement. It has stated in our terms of service for years that we don't support hateful or harrassing messages. This also applies to the aliases members choose to create. Regardless of who the physician was, I would have changed the patient's alias.

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill,

You might want to take a look at this thread

http://hair-restoration-info.c...281097203#8281097203

It was made by a guy named HitzigSucks. At the time, Pat welcomed him to the web site with open arms.

"HitzigSucks,

Welcome to our community. When I saw your post name referencing the notorious Dr. Hitzig I knew you were going to have a horror story to share. His reputation truly precedes him and he has left many unhappy patients in his wake in my opinion."

HitzigSucks name wasn't changed to HitzigPatient. You stated the terms of service have been in place for years. HitzigSucks hasn't posted in about 2.5 years. Have the terms of service changed since then? I am confused why the different responses to these two patients.

lanthanos,

You must have dug long and hard for that one. It makes me wonder what your motivation is?

But to address your concerns...

This was over 2 and a half years ago and before my time as moderator.

I'm not aware whether or not the terms of service have changed in the short time prior to when I became officially involved in August of 2007. However, now that I'm in charge of forum moderation, I'm trying to keep things more fair and balanced for patients and physicians. Patients are welcome to express their genuine experience, even if they're unhappy. But personal assaults are not and won't be permitted on anyone (patient or physician). This is clearly defined in our terms of service.

Additionally, while patients are welcome to share their genuine opinions and experiences about any and all physicians, we believe that it's only fair that clinics have a chance to share their side of the story upon request. Due to HIPAA laws and the anonymity of forum aliases, this is virtually impossible without the patient's willingness to cooperate. However, to be fair, we may sometimes require patients to give their clinic their full name, date of surgery, and whatever permission they need to share their side of the story. For more information, see Maintaining a Fair and Safe Environment on our Forum for Patients and Physicians.

Decisions we make will ultimately depend on the specifics of each situation as we evaluate them one at a time. But note that we do apply the terms of service and fair forum guidelines as we evalute each situation.

I trust you understand the balance and fairness we're trying to maintain for everyone. I'm sure if you're real name was public, you would appreciate if I stopped someone from personally assassinating your character too.

Bill

Originally posted by Bill - Associate Publisher:

lanthanos,

You must have dug long and hard for that one. It makes me wonder what your motivation is?

But to address your concerns...

This was over 2 and a half years ago and before my time as moderator.

I'm not aware whether or not the terms of service have changed in the short time prior to when I became officially involved in August of 2007. However, now that I'm in charge of forum moderation, I'm trying to keep things more fair and balanced for patients and physicians. Patients are welcome to express their genuine experience, even if they're unhappy. But personal assaults are not and won't be permitted on anyone (patient or physician). This is clearly defined in our terms of service.

Additionally, while patients are welcome to share their genuine opinions and experiences about any and all physicians, we believe that it's only fair that clinics have a chance to share their side of the story upon request. Due to HIPAA laws and the anonymity of forum aliases, this is virtually impossible without the patient's willingness to cooperate. However, to be fair, we may sometimes require patients to give their clinic their full name, date of surgery, and whatever permission they need to share their side of the story. For more information, see Maintaining a Fair and Safe Environment on our Forum for Patients and Physicians.

Decisions we make will ultimately depend on the specifics of each situation as we evaluate them one at a time. But note that we do apply the terms of service and fair forum guidelines as we evalute each situation.

I trust you understand the balance and fairness we're trying to maintain for everyone. I'm sure if you're real name was public, you would appreciate if I stopped someone from personally assassinating your character too.

Bill

Bill,

I'm not going digging at all. You guys have a pretty cool search feature. I couldn't believe there weren't other people with aliases complaining about their doctors. I just did a quick search for "sucks" in patient names, and thought, wait, this doesn't seem fair to ArmaniPatient.

I was confused since you said the terms of service had been in place for years. You didn't say how many years. I see now that you became moderator after HitzigSucks was posting, so you've probably done things a bit different than what was done before, which is a good thing, keeping things fair for both doctor and patient. That's how it should be, in my opinion.

However, HitzigSucks posts are still there on your site. If every doctor and poster is treated the same, I think HitzigSucks should be changed to HitzigPatient in fairness to ArmaniPatient.

What I'm saying is actually not any different from what I think you're saying. You're trying to maintain balance and fairness for everyone. Meaning, everyone plays by the same rules. In my opinion, I don't feel this is fair to ArmaniPatient, and he seemed a little upset about his name change also. I now really feel he is being treated unfairly since other posters are allowed to use names like HitzigSucks.

lanthanos,

The patient you've referenced hasn't been online since 2007. However, he does appear to be the only other member with the term "sucks" following a physicians name. Thus, even though he hasn't been on for years, I changed his name to keep it consistent.

Thanks for your concern.

Bill

Ok...now I am curious and I am digging lol...

check out this guy

http://hair-restoration-info.c...=733100873#733100873

his name is "mhrbad" He just posted August 19, 2009 about, well, that MHR is bad.

I dunno..."bad"..."sucks"...seems like people are getting away with stuff ArmaniPatient got scolded for. I don't think it's fair to him. He seemed to be singled out. I guess I took some umbrage to this.

I'm not going to go digging anymore for now, I could probably find more examples, but you get my drift.

lanthanos,

Now it appears that you have an agenda. Are you saying that I'm purposely giving Armani preferential treatment? If so, I think you better go back and see how I've handled other cases and the opinions I've shared regarding Armani.

I very well may not have picked up on that one since it didn't jump out as obvious like the word "sucks".

Anyway, I'm not going to dig for names of past members and change them all. As I see new ones and/or new ones are brought to my attention, I will deal with them accordingly.

This thread has now gotten off the beaten path. If you have more concerns about this, hit me up privately.

Bill

Lanthanos,

Out of sheer morbid curiousity, I just looked up the "mhrbad" account. What you DON'T know is that this member was suspended for creating duplicate accounts and creating the same thread over and over again. The name change thus, is irrelevant since he is no longer entitled to post here.

The primary concern I have about using such negative aliases is that every time the patient posts (even on an unrelated topic), the topic is likely to go off track to discuss that particular surgeon.

It's one thing if a member expresses their opinion in a thread and says "Dr. X sucks". It's another to broadcast it on every post just because it's in their alias. Get it?

Bill

Since you are from china, you should travel and meet up with dr.humayun from pakistan or dr.pathamovich of thailand. Dont worry, there are not so costly as armani and you should serve armani with a legal notice. You are not the first and you wont be the last one as well

Originally posted by Pats205:

Chanyouzhe and Armani_patient, please email me with your contact details. Include your name, email address and date of your procedure so I may address all of your questions and concerns.

I have sent you each a PM with my email address and contact information.

all information you ask for me, i gave to armani clinic already 9 months ago,you can get them from the clinic easily,armani himself did not reply me until now,i feel angry,not be respected.he can not get out of it

pats 205,all information you ask for me, i gave to armani clinic already 9 months ago,you can get them from the clinic easily,armani himself did not reply me until now,i feel angry,not be respected.he can not get out of it

Re: lawsuits

As a general rule, lawsuits are easy to file but hard to win. And medical-malpractice lawsuits are probably the hardest of all.

The reality is that you're not going to win a malpractice action against a hair-transplant clinic unless there are catastrophic results in the form of death, coma, or grotesque scarring.

CHANYOUZHE: In order to locate the details regarding your case we need your information such as your name and contact information.

We cannot respond to you accurately until we have this information. Your cooperation would be helpful.

I have sent you a PM (Personal Message) as well. You can reply to me there with your contact information.

- Eric

Eric

Patient Care

Alvi Armani