spex

Dr Feller patient - "Acorbaz" 3200 grafts 12 months post op.

Dr Feller patient Acorbaz had 3200 strip session with Dr Feler 12 months ago - recently posted updates:

See Acorbaz write up and updates here also:

12 months post op wet/outside:

Acorbaz write up and updates

Pre op/immed post op:

521101595_arcob.jpg?ts=4B8B8F89&key=65FA1C4DD7B0CB5DF1AF20D10268547E&referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fhair-restoration-info.com%2Feve%2Fforums%2Fa%2Fga%2Ful%2F621101595%2Farcob.jpg

931101595_acroz2.jpg?ts=4B8B8FD8&key=612322700B027D0D70F2084F6BD23DC8&referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fhair-restoration-info.com%2Feve%2Fforums%2Fa%2Fga%2Ful%2F141101595%2Facroz2.jpg

Another solid result from Feller! Great improvement. Look extremely natural. Congratulations to all involved!

Patient Advisor for BHR Clinic Athens - Greece

ian@drchristianbisanga.com  -  WhatsApp - + 34 642 37 03 83  -  www.bhrclinicathens.com

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Rahal

I agree fully with Dr. Alexander. I'm a bit surprised that this result hasn't garnered more comments, it's absolutely outstanding. Any idea as to the density?

I am sure Acorbaz will hopefully comment on density. icon_smile.gif

Really great looking Ht. The density is awesome.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a temporary/non-permanent Scalp Micropigmentation Company in the New York area. AHEAD INK is a Milena Lardi trained clinic and uses Beauty Medical equipment and products exclusively.

Nice work by Feller & congratulations to Acrobaz for his objective evaluation on his ht it is much appreciasted.

I really appreciate the positive comments. Thanks to all. As a fairly longstanding member but infrequent poster, I should say a few things.

One of these days I will sit down and write a considered retrospective, as if composing a letter to myself a year ago. For the moment, I will say only this: having thought that I had researched the issue of hair restoration exhaustively, I have still learned so much more just by going through the experience itself.

An example is understanding better how the illusion of density works, and the part that both styling and the length of hair play in delivering that extra 'wow' factor. Having had a few ambivalent comments on the forum about my result in recent months, it's interesting to see how the extra length has produced the 'wows' at the 12-month stage! As people who have followed my blog know, I have always taken pictures in direct natural light. Imagine how easy it would be (a bit of flash here, darker there) to provide wholly misleading pictures that would make it look like I had the hair of my 20-year old self. Transparency is vital and that is what I have tried to provide.

As an honest answer to the questions about density, and as I have said elsewhere, the transplanted hair does appear less dense on the right hand side than the left. But there are three important provisos: (a) that was always the case with my hair (see the pre-op photos on my blog), (b) I never expected perfection, and © length of hair makes a huge difference.

Another thing ... I have often read on this site about how one shouldn't judge the success of a hair transplant until 15-18 months. As someone now approaching 13 months, I can already vouch for the truth of that. It's not that you get new growth as such, more that the transplanted hair takes on so much more of a natural appearance until it is indistinguishable from the native hair surrounding it. It's hard to describe, but easy to see when it's staring back at you from the mirror.

On my main thread, I have today told a story about my first ever trip to a proper men's salon. It felt good.

http://hair-restoration-info.c...=531102506#531102506

Dr Feller - you da man!

17 Feb 09 - 3,200 FUs by strip surgery (Dr Feller)

My Hair Loss Website