crown area

I had a hair transplant 7 mos ago in the crown, it is starting to fill in nicely, however MHR did the HT, so how can I tell if these are FU or micro or mini grafts. The transplant looks pretty good in my opinion, but I have a feeling I did not get FU graft. Unfortunately, I found out about this website a week after I got the HT, or I would have gone somewhere else, with a recommended surgeon that does FU only, But I still would like to know if there is a way I can tell if got FU or not. I had 900 grats in the crown only.

I had a hair transplant 7 mos ago in the crown, it is starting to fill in nicely, however MHR did the HT, so how can I tell if these are FU or micro or mini grafts. The transplant looks pretty good in my opinion, but I have a feeling I did not get FU graft. Unfortunately, I found out about this website a week after I got the HT, or I would have gone somewhere else, with a recommended surgeon that does FU only, But I still would like to know if there is a way I can tell if got FU or not. I had 900 grats in the crown only.

jfo,

FU's would have been cut/trimmed under a microscope and normally a Dr. or Clinic will clearly state thier methods when using all FU's, often micro/mini clinics will beat around the bush when asked...

But..

If you had good work and are happy that is the main goal..frontal hairline mini's could be a bigger disaster than crown mini's, I had some crown mini's (and am happy) then followed up with an all FU session..admitedly my FU's look far more natural under close inspection, but it all worked.

Good Luck !!

• 3 weeks later...

It seems you were concerned about Micro/Minigrafts

vs the FTU....well first of all..

1- MHR with Dr.Levitt is generally a reputable

medical group.

2- This FTU terminology and the terms micro

and mini grafts are equivalent....

if the Doctor uses a microscope

I am sure you will do well

Sincerely,

Dr.V.Loria

It is pathetic that a hair transplant doctor would not know the difference between Minigrafts and FU grafts, or try to fool people into thinking it is the same thing.

It is NOT the same thing.

It's too late to try to "put the genie back in the bottle", Dr. Loria. Almost everybody on this website knows about FU grafts, and why they are clearly the best.

Also, if MHR dissects their Minigrafts using microscopes, that's news to me.

There are many other places to get a MUCH better hair transplant (and cheaper too) than MHR.