PROPECIA/MONIX-SHED

I HAVE BEEN ON PROPECIA FOR 7 MONTHS W/IMPRESSIVE RESULTS.3 WEEKS AGO I READ ABOUT THE COMBO AND STARTED 5%MONIX. MY HAIR IS FALLING OUT OF MY HEAD LIKE CRAZY. SOME SAY SHEDDING IS GOOD SIGN OF THE PRODUCTS WORKING,IT'S SCARING THE CRAP OUT OF ME.IS THIS NORMAL(IF POSSIBLE)?

I HAVE BEEN ON PROPECIA FOR 7 MONTHS W/IMPRESSIVE RESULTS.3 WEEKS AGO I READ ABOUT THE COMBO AND STARTED 5%MONIX. MY HAIR IS FALLING OUT OF MY HEAD LIKE CRAZY. SOME SAY SHEDDING IS GOOD SIGN OF THE PRODUCTS WORKING,IT'S SCARING THE CRAP OUT OF ME.IS THIS NORMAL(IF POSSIBLE)?

I too found the same result when I just took Rogaine; however, it eventually did stop. I never did notice good results on just Rogaine. Therefore after about 8 months, I went to Propecia and within a few days I did not lose a single hair (Or at least it seemed that way, I am sure I lost some). My mistake was that I then stopped using Rogaine because I thought Propecia would do the trick (plus Rogaine made my head flake.) I started to lose a lot of hair (may also be because I have been more stressed). The end result - I am now on both Rogaine & Propecia.

Not sure how it is working

I also take propecia and Xandrox(dr lee's formula)and the combo works great, no flaking or irritation. I think basically you have to take both for good results. I have been having sexual side effects with the propecia though after years of using the drug, has anyone had this problem? If so, what other options are there?