Great work by Shapiro

• Administrators

Note - This message was recopied by Pat the editor from the original discussion group to this vastly improved online community.

The name of orginal poster and the date posted are listed below:

Great work by Shapiro

Date: 4/30/01

Time: 6:08:32 PM

Remote Name: 64.12.101.171

Comments

Hi guys, just wnated to update you on my results from my 2 hair transplant procedures. I had the first one done by Matt Leavitt,the head of MHR in Orlando,Fla and was very disappointed with the results. 13 months ago,I went to Ron Shapiro to fix it and have gotten so many compliments since. I've been to 5 different hairdressers and none of them had a clue I had transplants. Also,I've been to several top plastic surgeons for an unrelated matter and they were also astounded that I had anything done. I really believe if done by a great surgeon like Dr. Shapiro,a hair transplant can be one of the best things someone can ever do for themselves. Good luck with whatever you decide, DB

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Administrators

Note - This message was recopied by Pat the editor from the original discussion group to this vastly improved online community.

The name of orginal poster and the date posted are listed below:

Great work by Shapiro

Date: 4/30/01

Time: 6:08:32 PM

Remote Name: 64.12.101.171

Comments

Hi guys, just wnated to update you on my results from my 2 hair transplant procedures. I had the first one done by Matt Leavitt,the head of MHR in Orlando,Fla and was very disappointed with the results. 13 months ago,I went to Ron Shapiro to fix it and have gotten so many compliments since. I've been to 5 different hairdressers and none of them had a clue I had transplants. Also,I've been to several top plastic surgeons for an unrelated matter and they were also astounded that I had anything done. I really believe if done by a great surgeon like Dr. Shapiro,a hair transplant can be one of the best things someone can ever do for themselves. Good luck with whatever you decide, DB

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

• Administrators

Date: 5/1/01

Time: 11:43:56 PM

Remote Name: 24.15.8.156

Comments

Did you have any grafts done by Leavitt taken out by Shapiro...or just more put in?

Did you lower your hairline slightly?

Wondering...as I have old work by Leavitt...hate these damn minis from 1991...would like to have the first two rows taken out and Shapiro lower hairline slightly...

My Hair Loss Blog