impatient!

to all who have shared the experience:

ok,i'm 2 months post-op to the day and am

starting to get impatient and antsy.i know i

have to be patient,but can any of you ht vets

let me know when all the grafts start blooming.

as of today,i have some nubs that are starting

to break thru the skin,but not nearly the amount

of grafts that were placed.maybe 100 or so,starting to show as tiny specs almost like

blackheads.when, when ,when will i wake up,look

in the mirror and say they're all coming in and

actually smile and be happy.any advice on time

frames would be much appreciated as i'm sure

many of you can relate to my being uneasy.i just

want to see more than a few nubs for all this

expense and the 2 steps back i took ,if you know

what i mean.

icon_frown.gif

figsy,

Relax bro.

2 months aint nothing. If you have virgin skin meaning it is first time, your growth is coming soon. if you are like me and done numerous HT, sometimes I do not see results until month 9 or 10. But if it first or second HT. You are on your way baby. I bet you on month 3 improvement and months 4 through 6----------look out baby, here comes the hair shafts, getting longer and thicker by the week.

Remember, patience. Think of this. If you watch a clock, you cannot really see the hands moving, but they are continuously. So the more us men and women look in the mirror, the slower growth results appear. It is very hard not to, but I am learning that it is less painful and easier to see results when I step away from the G_darn mirror!

regards

Ron

ron,

thanks for the encouraging words of wisdom,it

is my first ht,and as i have healed very well

and fast,still like all of us i yearn for that

youth,hell vasgo degama(not sure of spelling)

sailed round the world looking for his fountain

of youth,me.. i spent $6500 and went to new jersey

so things have come a long way since then,but i

am so pumped and excited to have it back,i just

want to wake up and bam,there it is.i hope it

comes soon.i'll keep ya posted.

peace,

figsy icon_confused.gif

figsy.

i went through exactly what you are going through. it was the longest few months of my life. i wore a ball cap for the first 4 mos. i hate wearing ball caps. i looked in the mirror all the time. then,.....i just decided to forget about it......and low and behold one morning i was getting ready for work , and i noticed lots of fine little hairs popping up.

from then on it just got better and better. don't fight it......just live your life and follow your docs instructions.

YOU WILL get there!

rob,arizona

I'm at month 3 and still nothing visible. I can feel, but can't see, some very fine hairs popping through. But even that is very slight. Any day now I guess. Hang in there. My doctor said it would be AT LEAST 3 months before anything would happen.

• 4 weeks later...

Figsy,

2-3 months was my very biggest depression after having 1200 sprouts planted..I lost the new hairs and some old resident hair too. I looked worse than pre-surgery....but the wait was worth it..at 3+ Months things looked promising, between 6-12 months I noticed strengthening of the new hair..for me at 12 months I think the change stopped..but Happy I am..and keeping on the Popecia for maintenance...I feel my hair trouble is over. BTW most of my lost resident hair came back as well. I no longer look at the "Jack Nickelson" style bare temples in the mirror...nothing against Jack...he's cool...but the "power alleys" belong on someone else.

Good Luck !!