Baby Shampoo, for Post Op.

My Doctor recommends Baby Shampoo for post Op. because he says it has no alcohol in it and that it is mild and safe for the Graft, and that alcohol will kill the graft and when I looked up GraftCyte ingredients it said that it used two types of alcohol?

Can somebody tell me what they think about what Shampoos are good and safe? midnightcowboy55@netscape.net

My Doctor recommends Baby Shampoo for post Op. because he says it has no alcohol in it and that it is mild and safe for the Graft, and that alcohol will kill the graft and when I looked up GraftCyte ingredients it said that it used two types of alcohol?

Can somebody tell me what they think about what Shampoos are good and safe? midnightcowboy55@netscape.net

I used and still use abay shampoo 5 months after my HT and it's great. When your new hairs begins to grow it will be fine like baby hair so what better shampoo to use. I had 2000 HT's done and so far the results are better than expected and the results keep coming.

thegig - I used Neutrogena shampoo (recommended by my HT doctor) after both of my surgeries. They have a few different shampoo products, some of which are very mild and will not dry your hair out.

I use Johnson&Johnson Baby Shampoo plus conditioner. I also take a couple squirts of body cream with Aloe Vera (CVS brand) and massage it into my hair and scalp. I find it leaves the hair soft once it's absorbed. Use a cream that doesn't leave an oily residue.