Pat - Community Publisher

Arizona - Visits to Leading Hair Transplant Clinics

After considerable research and patient feedback over the years, I believe there are three outstanding clinics in Arizona that provide world class hair transplant procedures and results.

In my opinion they are Dr. Sharon Keene in Tucson, Dr. Scott Alexander in Phoenix and Dr. Shelly Friedman in Scottsdale.

Dr. Keene has been recommended on the Hair Transplant Network for years and is a founding member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians. She has earned consistently excellent reviews on our forum for her personal service and results.

Unfortunately, she was not performing surgery during the time I was in Arizona and so I was not able to view her surgery. However, I have watched her perform surgery in the past when she worked at the Shapiro Medical Group in the Twin Cities. It was clear that she ran a tight ship and demanded the very best of herself and the staff.

Dr. Scott Alexander has been recommended on the Hair Transplant Network for a number of years and is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians. In recent years his strong dedication to performing ultra refined follicular unit grafting with great results has earned him a loyal and enthusiastic following. He has not only performed great work but also done a good job of documenting his surgeries and presenting them on this forum.

Given his excellent reputation on this community, my visit to his clinic only confirmed what we already know, which is that Dr. Alexander and his staff perform ultra refined follicular unit grafting at the highest level of skill and commitment. To view the highlights and photos from my surgical visit, click here .

If visitors click on the "Find" feature on this forum and do a search using either "Keene" or "Alexander" they will find numerous excellent patient reviews along with compelling results.

I was fortunate on my tour of Arizona to find one more gem amongst the rough, Dr. Shelly Friedman. Although he has not been active online or with this community, Dr. Friedman has garnered some favorable patient reviews on this forum community.

However, I was impressed with his credentials, experience and surgical technique when I recently visited his clinic. I had an opportunity to observe he and his very experienced staff performing ultra refined follicular unit hair transplantation and it was obvious that he has stayed current on the most recent advances. I have invited him to present examples of his patient results on this community in order to be considered for recommendation.

To view the highlights and photos from my surgical visit to Dr. Friedman's clinic, click here.

Pat,

Dr. Alexander and Dr. Keene have certainly proven themselves over the years and do stellar work. Both physicians have a number of patients that testify to this both by shared experiences and most importantly, their shared results. It will also be nice to see more of Dr. Friedman's work in the near future.

Thanks for your dedication in visiting with these clinics to ensure quality assurance of all our current and any new potential recommended physicians.

Best wishes,

Bill

I have always been a fan of Dr. Keene's work as she repeatly have illustrated excellent results with a nice bedside manner. the work I have seen of dr. Alexander, although limited , has been great as well..

I have spoken with Gizmo and he is sprouting nicely

The work looks really good and ultra refined. My hair loss is very similar to this patient, the closure looks great but I was was wondering why he did not use the tricho method.