Worried after 3months

Great forum !1st time doing a post here. Heres my situation. Im 27 and i had only 400 grafts to the frontal hairline most of them towards the temples(no tope hairloss). These are mostly 1 hair grafts some 2. Im assuming they are micro/mini grafts. I had no knowledge of the FU's until bumping into this site. Looking back i am in deep regret i did not look more into HT. Im 3 months post-up hair is starting grow and to be honest i dont like what i see. The skin is still pinkish red in some parts and in some cases red dots are still associated with the grafts. This is not what worries me im assuming the redness will go away eventually. It is more the "miniture craters" that bother me. I really hope they will go away or else i will feel very dissapointed. Is there anything i can do to help it heal ? or is it just a waiting game or will they never heal. This has depressed me because i was so looking foward to having a great hairline but now i feel like i got robbed and left with a bad HT. Please, any comments or suggestions ? thank you icon_frown.gif

Great forum !1st time doing a post here. Heres my situation. Im 27 and i had only 400 grafts to the frontal hairline most of them towards the temples(no tope hairloss). These are mostly 1 hair grafts some 2. Im assuming they are micro/mini grafts. I had no knowledge of the FU's until bumping into this site. Looking back i am in deep regret i did not look more into HT. Im 3 months post-up hair is starting grow and to be honest i dont like what i see. The skin is still pinkish red in some parts and in some cases red dots are still associated with the grafts. This is not what worries me im assuming the redness will go away eventually. It is more the "miniture craters" that bother me. I really hope they will go away or else i will feel very dissapointed. Is there anything i can do to help it heal ? or is it just a waiting game or will they never heal. This has depressed me because i was so looking foward to having a great hairline but now i feel like i got robbed and left with a bad HT. Please, any comments or suggestions ? thank you icon_frown.gif

Just a note. These miniture craters are like minor indentations where the holes were popped in the scalp creating i guess a "cobble stone" effect im not quite sure what exactly that means but i see that phrased used alot on here.