Best way to contact Jotronic , Janna etc...

conan

Hello everyone .

I would like to contact Janna or Jotronic as I would like to discuss with then what are my possibilities , I am seeking a repair.

I am actually thinking of Dr Wong , Ron Shapiro (is it the same as paul shapiro?) , and may be Bernstein .

I have in touch with Feller but he's approach is not conservative enough I think in my case ...

Thanks everyone , I look forward for your replies .

C.

Hello everyone .

I would like to contact Janna or Jotronic as I would like to discuss with then what are my possibilities , I am seeking a repair.

I am actually thinking of Dr Wong , Ron Shapiro (is it the same as paul shapiro?) , and may be Bernstein .

I have in touch with Feller but he's approach is not conservative enough I think in my case ...

Thanks everyone , I look forward for your replies .

C.

conan,

You can email Joe directly at joe@hassonandwong.com.

Janna can be reached directly at janna@shapiromedical.com.

You can also do a free virtual consult with Dr. Hasson, Dr. Wong, Dr. Ron Shapiro, Dr. Paul Shapiro (Ron's brother), Dr. Bernstein and any or all of our recommended physicians by clicking here.

I think you'll find that if you talk with Dr. Feller, or any of the above listed physicians, you will find that they will work with you on a reasonable approach that will satisfy you.

I hope this helps.

Bill