HT LIMITING HAIR STYLES?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOOOooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Nobody can answer me because their too busy playing "holidays"...dressing up like a fat guy who wears all red and likes to have little boys sit on his lap and tell them he will give them whatever they want...lighting candles, singing gay joyous songs... wrapping boxes in bows.....the holidays are for women and children!!! Ever wonder why these two are grouped together?...

hair is for me!!!! I wanna know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..."Fa la lala La la la laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".....

thats real cute B spot...now can you answer my question? you should know about styling options or lack there of, since you work for Shapiro and have seen a million hts'...right?

• 2 weeks later...

It's all just about your ultimate density and hair count in relation to your hair loss; in capable hands, if any NW2 receives ~1.5k+ grafts he shouldn't have any problems styling his hair to his choosing; if a NW3 receives 1k grafts he prolly will, but if he received 3k he shouldn't.

So, if you are X-NW, and receive a graft count that is dense packed proportionate to your loss you should be in the clear to style your locks just the way you know Jessica wants them.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

I don't think there is anything inherently wrong w/ transplanted hair as compared to our "normal" hair; could be wrong though. I'm not an Armani fanboy, but the guy did some nice -- if not altogether ethical -- strip work...many of his patients that I have seen styled their hair in the ways that I think you (and I) are interested in.

I would, though, certaintly like to see more actual examples and accounts of HT patients w/ a good quotient of hair being able to style their hair as they please.

As for me, indeed, the proof will be in the proverbial pudding! icon_smile.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

"tranplanted" / "normal"...In the beginning of course it will be kinky/frizzy then with time (12-18 months) it will straighten out. The hair should be thicker in diameter (a plus),

*BUT*

I have heard others claim that transplanted hair will never lay on your head the way your natural hair did...

In addition: my hair on the sides and back is a different texture than on the top. For the most part pretty good, but on certain places on the sides its like pubes. I think most people have a different texture on the sides and back then on the top and just wonder how this plays out if you don't have really straight hair all over...

don't know if this is true or not.

maybe if more people would answer this post I would know.

the main thing I wanted to know was if there were a lack of styling options because of a lack of density.

Obviously if you have a lesser degree of loss and get a densed packed mega session the answer will be no.

Im curious about the Bobmans of the ht world, they were NW6+ and now they appear to have a lot of coverage. But what is the density actually like? Do they have many styling options?

Keep in mind I have never seen a ht in person. I just notice a lot of the "anchor man" do's on the docs web pages...