• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

icon_biggrin.gif

Thomas Ortiz

Thomas Ortiz, BS

Hair Technologist

James Harris, MD

Previous experience with Rose, MD Mwamba,MD, Devroye, MD, Bridges, MD, Cooley, MD, Bisanga, MD, (Bosley/MHR/PAI/Nuhart brief work to understand corporate hair restoration concepts), Cole, MD.

Experience in Procedure: FUT/FUE/Fi_T/Repair Cases/MUT.

I offer unbiased information. I am not compensated to post.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I hit a record on a competatorsa site. In 24 hours I managed to be reinstated and re-banned. My stats are high too: 39 posts and 1131 views. I know what your going to say... Is that something to be proud of? No nbut at least here you guys let me voice my opinions and we resolved our issues. B Spot did you get to read the post before Mr. Mann trampled it? I know you like information and it was a good post.

Thomas Ortiz

Thomas Ortiz, BS

Hair Technologist

James Harris, MD

Previous experience with Rose, MD Mwamba,MD, Devroye, MD, Bridges, MD, Cooley, MD, Bisanga, MD, (Bosley/MHR/PAI/Nuhart brief work to understand corporate hair restoration concepts), Cole, MD.

• Administrators

HairTech,

I've been too busy with other topics on this forum and running this site to observe your posts until now. But I can now see why you've come across to many of the members of this forum as being evasive, self serving and insulting.

Judging from your pattern of posting you seem more interested in name dropping and selling yourself and ultimately the physicians you have been reluctant to disclose who currently pay you than helping those who need help on this forum.

Frankly, based on observing your posts, my sense it that you're on our community to puff yourself up and enhance your leverage/influence with the doctors you rep for. It's sad to see. I can now see why you have offended many of the members of this community.

Your topic "From a Technicians Point of View-- Hairtech" is transparent self serving promo. I can see why the members of this community who give their advice and compassion freely would be insulted by your self serving posts and arrogance.

I think this community has wasted far too much energy already playing your game. I intend to lock this silly self serving and unproductive topic after forum members have an opportunity to say their final goodbyes to this topic. And if I see you continuing to troll this forum to dredge up potential patients for the doctors you serve, while beating your chest, rather than offering helpful advice without arrogance your posting privileges will be revoked.

The purpose of this community is to provide a forum for people to find answers not a forum for grandstanding, name dropping and influence peddling.

I apologize to the members of this community for not putting a stop to this self serving lunacy earlier.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

go ahead and jump on the bandwagon... We resolved things here and you stirred it up again and for what? There is valuable information that only a few have asked about. Even BSpot sees this although in the beginning it wasn't so. WHy would you provide your opinion now after we resolved issues. Do you also feel like you have to hack me? Interesting.

Thomas Ortiz

Thomas Ortiz, BS

Hair Technologist

James Harris, MD

And you are so fair as to state anything positive and give a true evaluation of all posts.

Thomas Ortiz

Thomas Ortiz, BS

Hair Technologist

James Harris, MD

• Administrators
Do you also feel like you have to hack me?
- hairtech

Apparently you're also a misunderstood hair prophet wandering from place to place with his divine knowledge unappreciated.

I'd imagine if you lost your posting privileges you'd become a martyr in your own mind as well.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Morbid curiousity Hairtech, not your infinate wisdom.

I spotted you a mile away in a fog.

Pat has been DEmonized by the so called advocates that "warned" me about him.

Well he has risen to the top.

Me thinks you check yourself before you wreck yourself.

A hair on the head is worth two on the brush.

I don't work for commision.. I bust e'm for free. Thank me later.

Guest wanthairs

Hairtech.....

Have you worked for Jeffrey Epstein? What do you think of his work. Also, just out of curiosity , how did you get into this line of business?

Thanks

!!

Guest wanthairs

Also....

What do you think of Body hair transplants? HAve you seen success, and if so, who can you recommend?

Thanks again !!

• Administrators

Hairtech,

The point of this forum is not to provide you with a forum for drawing attention to yourself and the number of views your self promoting topic(s) garner. Do you brag about your view counts to your physician employer(s)?

As Aquarius pointed out, your game was obvious a mile away in the fog. The amount of time spent on this topic is more a measure of time wasted than time well spent helping people on this community.

It's clear to me what your game and agenda really are and it's time for you to go some where else to beat your chest and peddle your influence.

Pat

My Hair Loss Blog

it's time for you to go some where else to beat your chest and peddle your influence.

LOL!

I posted this in another thread, but it fits here even better:

Hairtech, it is entirely misleading to sign your name "Thomas Ortiz, BS," unless you mean Bull S---. Bachelor of Science is not a degree of distinction used as part of one's signature. I also think that putting "James Harris, MD" in your signature is kind of strange. (Notice you didn't write "hair technologist to Dr. Harris." Would that sound too subservient and secondary in nature?)

And WTF is a "hair technologist?" I just Googled the term and, wouldn't you know it -- the first 2 (of 29) total hits were your own self-promoting topics! The rest were hair stylists who, like you, made up that term to sound sophisticated. Reminds me of Jackie Mason's line about a truck drivers calling himself a "controller in the trucking industry."

1961096913_technolm.jpg

Bill, B-spot and others are highly regarded in this community. Please don't come on here and arrogantly belittle them or others. You are doing Dr. Harris no favor. Since Pat has looser posting rules here than they have at some other sites, he may not ban you as you have been from another major site. But, please, behave yourself.

My blog.

HT1: 4063 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 12/9/03

HT2: 3537 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 5/15/06

Total grafts: 7,600

That's not fair Bushy. When I was 15 I was a petroleum transport engineer. : ) Damn it.

A hair on the head is worth two on the brush.

I don't work for commision.. I bust e'm for free. Thank me later.

Originally posted by Aquarius:

That's not fair Bushy. When I was 15 I was a petroleum transport engineer. : ) Damn it.

Haha, you pumped gas, eh?

Bushy, HSD (High School Diploma)

My blog.

Originally posted by YoungGuy:

I was once a refuse engineer... I'm not proud it. icon_smile.gif

lol! And I think Hairtech is an artist in the bovine refuse industry.

My blog.

• 4 weeks later...

I think you guys are forgetting the BullSh!t artist degree

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

notafraid,

Mrjbs post was most likely directed at hairtech_ above, not to you. You'd have to read the whole thread and be involved more to know what this was all about.

However, since hairtech no longer posts here, you'll have to keep looking to ask questions about Bosley.

I have posted in your other thread, however, which can be found here:

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/146...1097423?r=7771058423

Bill

Hi

Bill is correct. No disrespect meant to you Notafraid, just the artist formerly known as Hairtech

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Ok well I looked for the hairtech and found he posts reaaly good information just as you guys are doing here. That is why i wanted his opinion from the Bosley. Because he worked there. Here is one of his postings.http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry.php?id=4495&page=0&order=last_answer&descasc=DESC&category=2

notafraid,

Don't know whether he ever worked for them or not.

Thomas Ortiz (aka: hairtech) does possess a decent amount of knowledge, and has first hand experience working for various clinics..

My personal opinion, from seeing him on this forum, is that he is full of himself and often gives faulty information (whether purposeful or not, I don't know).

But since he no longer is allowed to post on this forum, you'll have to ask him questions on the other one.

Bill