Fallenstar-pics

Fallenstar

You're coming along very nicely FS. You should be in great shape by end of the summer.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of patients comment on the buzz they get from getting a "proper " hair cut again.Fallenstar you were looking like a hippy love child with all those locks, how cool is that? just knowing you can grow your hair again because you choose to must be worth the world to you.

It's looking great so far and thank you for keeping your blog up to date and the picture quality is def. getting better.

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

can i just add fallenstars 7 month pics are on his weblog,not this photo album.a little confusing.

fs, i think i might leave the updates now untill the 12 month mark as the crown is slow,there,s not much to see every month.

dont want to bore everyone! icon_rolleyes.gif

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

Mick, u r absolutely right about the feeling when u can trim those locks. i know that they will come back even thicker & stronger over the next few months :-)

Balody, thx for the +e feedback & good luck with crown, as u say, it takes longer to see growth on top but u know it will come :-)

happy growing in the meantime !

cheers!

FS

Nice One Bill,

funny, how a few people have said something similar ! ;-)

i decided i will change my name once i have completed the crown and 1 yr after that time...hopefully i think by then i will have a "full" head of hair again :-))

i am so pleased with my result to date !

cheers !!

FS

• 1 month later...

well, i am so excited about my results i couldn't resist adding a few more mug shots at 10 months.

let me know what u think guys.

i am getting ready for the second round soon for the crown.

FS

PS: anyone know where has Kamkal gone, not heard from him recently

Guest wanthairs

fabulous result !!!!!!

I was in the same boat as you but my result was not quite as good....cant wait to see your crown one year from now...

thx Spex..

i too am amazed at the result, i only had ~3600 grafts done :-)

i am getting the crown done in nov. cant believe the yr has flown by.

i hope the doc get around the same amount grafts as before would b great. we shall see.

i will try and add some outside shots today but as you will hopefully see, the result is still great..

watch this space :-)

all the best

FS

as promised, here are some outside pictures taken on this lovely friday morning:-)

totally agree about clear outside pictures...

Spex, i am based in the south so, its not so easy to get to b'ham, would love to get together to exchange notes :-)

if u have a meet in the london area, i will happy to meet up..& i look forward to it.

anyway check out the pictures...let me have views, always welcome.

Bill, as always thx for all ur help on this journey...its been great !

best

FS

PS I have modified the images to make it easier to view

Hi Spex,

i will be having my crown work done on 6th nov. if you are interested and if your diary permitting, I will ask Mick & Dr Farjo to see if ok for you come and meet me and maybe see some of the crown work being undertaken.

let me know if u are interested and maybe some of the other uk guys based in the manchester area.

best

FS

i tell you what fs,and im not kidding here....your results another year down the line could be up there with the likes of bobman,nicnitro,jotronic etc.

stunning stuff and your not even a year out.

good luck nov 6.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

Thx Balody,

i am honored to be mentioned along the likes of these HT legends.. !

but u know i never expected such brilliant results, it really is a miracle come true not to bald once more... :-)

hope the crown results turn out like this, i will be over the moon...

talk soon..

best

FS

Hey FS,

Just looked at your 10 mos. pics. Your results are looking fabulous. Very happy for you. Best wishes on your second procedure.

Hi FS, How is it going man. I just happened to see your post here. I am so sorry that I have been out of touch for the last few months. But, I've been very busy here at work. I have not had a chance to take photos after I don't even remember maybe 7-8 months post op. I will update you guys for the 11 months and of course the 1 year mark.

BTW, as others have said your results look terrific. One more and you should be set for life. I also plan go back in a few years to add density to my crown and refine my hairline a little bit more.

I will definitely keep you posted in 2 weeks (11 months post op)

Later.

KamCal

3664 Grafts with Dr. Hasson - Oct. 5th, 2007

My Hair Loss Weblog

Hey Kamkal,

nice to hear from u, i think its a good sign that u are prob not thinking about your HT :-)

i am shocked with my outcome so far with my results. As you say, one more to finish the crown will be perfect.

see ya at 11 month mark..

all the best

FS

Hi Spex,

thx for the offer to meet-up but due to work commitments, i have been far too busy. However, I have already offered to meet with you on or around my second procedure in Manchester on 6th Nov.

Secondly, I feel somewhat insulted that you are not happy with my pictures where the rest of the forum has been very happy & positive with my blog updates.

The main thing is that I am extremely happy with results and my reasoning for updating this forum is to help others who are in the same predicament as I was a year ago. This forum was a great help in my decision to have a HT with Dr Farjo in UK.

FS

Hi Spex,

Unfortunately, I am working that day before my surgery and will be arriving very late that evening.

I would prefer to meet with you if you are interested on the day after (friday 7th nov) my surgery. This will give you a chance to see my results from HT#1 & also the new crown work. I will be in Manchester until Friday afternoon. I can PM the hotel details nearer the date. we can grab coffee.

Mick & Dr Farjo will be arranging some professional pictures during inside & outside natural lighting and also video which will be added to the forum.

With this in mind, I would prefer for you NOT to take any pictures as

1) it wont be necessary &

2) i feel this is not ethically correct as you work for another clinic. Hope you understand & agree.

Finally, i hope this is the end of the subject of taking pictures and you understand my views..nothing personal. However, I do hope we can meet on november 7th, but I will understand if your schedule does not allow this.

all the best

FS

No Prbs Spex.

MY reply meant no personal offense at all. Sorry if it came across that way. I am still offering to meet with you on the day after the crown ht work if you are still able to make it. Last time I was was ok physically, so much so that I drove back home.

Dr Farjo will not be shaving down any of my hair as this HT is for the crown and I have no hair to shave down :-)

I am currently growing my hair as long as possible now and will continue after the HT.

So, you will be able to see the quality of the work from both HT#1 & HT#2. Would be great to meet you if your diary permits.

thx & best reg

FS