Fallenstar-pics

Fallenstar

fs your results look very promising and i truly hope they turn out well for you and if farjo has moved to the next level i hope he contacts unhappy patients and offers help.

people aren`t being negative to farjo soley but the uk in general,

if dr farjo came on here and addressed some of the comments made by myself and others ,what has he or indeed mrs farjo got to loose

thanks i`m off to bed quite tiddly

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great. Dr. Farjo did an excellent job and you will be very pleased. As to what to tell people who might ask what happened to your scalp if you do not want anyone to know. I usually tell my patients to tell them you have seborrhea or psoriasis, a benign scalp condition that leads to flakiness and scaling. YOur dermatologist is treating it. Yes, its not the same and doesn't look exactly like that. However, I believe if you quickly give a plausible answer, they are more likely to accept it and forget about it and move in.

thx Dr.M, i am back to work on next week after 3 weeks and i think i will be ok, as most of the new grafts will have shed by then. i will look like normal pre-HT appearance..., the scar is healing slowly and my existing hair is just about doing the job of concealing it ;-)

Now the long and painful wait that i was dreading..but also a little excited to see new hair one by one :-)

Thx for your comments and advice...talk soon!

hi Bill, hope u r well. i have just added some more wk3 pics, showing the scar from all angles and lighting. shedding has taken place as expected. i know how most of the brothers feel at this stage...was looking nice with the new puppies..ah well...now i will try and enjoy the next 5/6 months for signs of new hair.

br, fs

Fallenstar,

Thank you for posting an update. Your donor scar is concealed nicely even with very short hair. Though your hair density has something to do with this, it is clear that Dr. Farjo did an excellent job on your donor scar.

I can see most of your transplanted hairs have shed as well which is normal for 3 weeks post op.

Keep us posted!

Bill

• 2 months later...

Well, i remember when I was 3 month away from having my HT during summer. Now it has been 3 months since having the HT done.....and boy am I happy !!!!!

I thought i would share my results now at 3 months. I did not expect to see much difference but I have had a hair cut - short back & sides :-D

thx to the better half , feels liberating to see a nice frame forming around my face !

Anyway before I get carried away, pls feel free to comment on progress so far.

Balody, see at the finishing line ;-) only kidding dude. talk soon.

fs,itsa coming my friend,itsa coming!and you know what that means im 3 weeks behind so roll on valentines day.(which incidently will be the 2nd anniversary of my first proceedure)sorry im stealing your thunder,your looking great mate!

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

Thx B. normally i don't get shocked/excited to easily but u know i am amazed at my results in a short space of time! i think u mentioned something bfor about hair characteristics and skin complexion, i think i will get good results based on this. so for all those brothers in the UK....there is hope for us!

finally, i think u will also be a happy geeza later this year, with a full head of hair...no more worries about hair loss !

happy growing to U too matey!

fs,

You are looking pretty good for only 3 months. As Bill and other have mentioned, avoid looking at the mirror if possible at all. This is a very gradual process and if you don't have patience, you get discouraged. I am still getting ingrown hair pimples which is def. a good sign icon_smile.gif. I just got one in my hairline yesterday. So sttuff surely are happening.

Happy growing to you.

KamCal

3664 Grafts with Dr. Hasson - Oct. 5th, 2007

My Hair Loss Weblog

hi guys, just to think, i hated getting anywhere near a camera or video over the last 10 yrs :-(

just wanted to say u were right, from 3months, i am seeing great things happening and couldn't stop myself from putting a few new mugshots at 14 weeks.

let me know what u think..

will keep u posted,

FS

Looks like you are growing nicely.. You are at the best time for the BOOM

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

thx frog..sorry about the quality of pictures...been thinking about getting a better digital camera, but i hope to get some good outside pictures in next month. but i can safely say i am really pleased with my results so far to date..i am trying hard to contain the feeling :-)

• 1 month later...