Fallenstar-pics

Fallenstar

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I finally had my HT on 1st nov at Farjo Medical centre in Manchester, UK. Just want to say I am not surprised that Dr Farjo has been included in the Coalition List. I am delighted with my experience with my first HT. Want to say a thanku to Ballody and Janna & of course Mick for their time and advise from this forum. Dr Farjo felt I had good laxity in my donar area during my consultation in June 07. My preference was to try1 HT only..so a mega session is what I was hoping for. I believe he managed to get around 3500 FUT's. Strip was long and thin. I hope to get the exact details on the 1/2/3/4 hair grafts later from their report.

Finally, I want to say that I was dreading those dalm needles but this part was not at all as bad I was imagined. Pls take a look at my pics and feel free to comment. I will put a blogg together later with more details. Good to know there is some real skilled Dr's in UK incase i need to think about another HT in my crown.

thx gazzasgoin2, i don't want to speak too soon, but i have not had any common side effects yet. washed and shampoo tday as detailed by the Doc. also got the better half to trim my sides and back as u can in pics. hoping to not use the cap soon, but i know everyone will notice the new density on top ;-)

Fallenstar,

Congratulations on your recent hair transplant with Farjo Medical. I agree with our members that your immediately post op results look first-rate and ultra refined with minimally invasive incisions.

Do you happen to have a hair count breakdown as well as the number of grafts?

I hope you'll keep us updated with monthly progress pictures so we can see your results flourish. I encourage you also to create a hair loss weblog to share your experience and photos.

I have no doubt that you will be very satisfied with your results.

Best wishes,

Bill

As the others said

Looks really goood and should provide a nice foundation!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

thx guys, really appreciate the +ve feedback...u r right, its difficult not to take a peek at my reflection..feels like being 20 again :-) but i am expecting these little ones to dissappear in the short term , but hey why not enjoy them while it lasts...will keep u all posted over the months.

fs,over the moon for you mate!results look fantastic!to tell the truth i was taking my up and coming 2nd proceedure in my stride,but now ive seen your pics im getting a little excited.

anyway heal well and you know where i am if you need me.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

Thx B. i really appreciated your advice, u were right about the whole experience and Dr Farjo's work. i think u will be very happy when u have completed HT2. The Farjo team does do great work and I am normally not convinced until i see things for my own eyes. all i have to do is the long wait to see how i look during the next yr or so. funny thing is that the new hairs look so impressive right now..my kids are amazed especially when i got rid of the "joker" look by trimming the sides and back..thx to the good wife :-) good luck with ur next session, cant wait to see ur weblog mate. !!

thx Perfect Fit, i am a little surprised as I had imagined the worst but in reality, I am yet to feel any real pain in the donar area. The stitches are there and i am being careful when sleeping. Doc's orders to use few pillows and sleep at 45deg. so far so good. I have buzzed the sides and back with #4 clippers and u can just make out the scar which is very fine ~1mm.

but i am either

1) a great healer when it comes to pain or maybe i have been lucky and really not feeling any discomfort.

2) being asian background , i am not seeing the typical reddness in top or donar area thankfully.

3) The only thing i have noticed is a slight swelling on my forehead but i think is bcuz i have been up and about rather than resting. -> my fault.

i will update my weblog over the next few weeks including the strip area, Best regards...FS.

thx john, i hope u r right. only prblm right now is how do i explain the change when i remove my cap when seeing friends/familys..new haircut and the 3000 little beauties on top seem a little obvious :-)

scar is also well hidden....any suggestions or explanations u guys used in ur experience....i do not want to really mention the HT. only my wife&kids know the truth !

Hi frog, the cost was very reasonable, i compared this with US prices which would have included flights/hotels and cost of HT.

to be honest i am very happy with what i paid to stay in UK, the Farjo team were very reasonable and also took care of accommodation for me...i am well pleased...like i said in my weblog, if i do ever consider another HT i know where i am gonna go.

• 2 weeks later...

hi Bill/Pat..i want to firstly advise that my weblog has been updated with some more pics as promised.

secondly, i think Farjo MC was great descision for me, am really pleased with their work and feel that there is some nasty elements of unfair comment/views from certain members of this great forum. i am in favor to airing ones view but some threads are going a little to far and tiresome on negative feedback toward UK surgeons but i am total disagreement on comments towards Farjo dr's. they are great advocates for this field and i think their work is at the level of the coalition. from what i have seen they are so busy that i wonder whether if they have time to respond :-)

Fallenstar,

Thank you for keeping your weblog up to date.

I agree that you have had a first rate experience with Dr. Farjo and I know many people will be following your progress intently to see how it all turns out.

Though I agree that some members may take things too far, I can certainly understand why many members are reluctant to believe that there are some good clinics like Farjo in the UK. The truth is, the majority of the work performed in the UK is sub-par at best and many have been hacked and butchered by varying clinics. The Farjo clinic has come a long way and we believe they produce quality work today! I believe with time and patient posted experiences and results such as yours will be, that things will change over time.

Bill

Thx Bill, i agree with you. although everyone is different and results will vary but in the end, the proof in in final result and I hope that more Farjo patients will join this forum and increase the no of experiences/photos so that prospective HT brothers can gain confidence in selecting a particular surgeon.

anyway, keep up the great work..!