Clinics in Dallas TX.

Hi guys. I am 31 yeras old and am seriously considering an HT. This is my first post on this forum. I would like to say how great it is and how useful the info has been. My question is does anyone know a good clinic in the Dallas Tx area? If so what type of procedures do they perform?

Hi guys. I am 31 yeras old and am seriously considering an HT. This is my first post on this forum. I would like to say how great it is and how useful the info has been. My question is does anyone know a good clinic in the Dallas Tx area? If so what type of procedures do they perform?

I live in Euless(dallas) and just had a hair transplant - but I had mine in Canada at Hasson and Wong. My best suggestion is do not select a surgeon just because they are in your area. Instead, search for who you think is the best and then go there. It cost me a $300 plane ticket to for a doctors visit last Feb. and then another $300 plane ticket in Nov. for the surgery. That $600 was money very well spent. You may very well find someone great in Dallas. But I wouldn't make that your only criteria. Just a suggestion

Don't neglect to take a look at Dr. Bobby Limmer and Dr. Bradley Limmer; both are located in San Antonio, Texas. Dr. Bobby Limmer is known as the "Godfather of the Follicular Unit Grafting" in the hair restoration industry. Both physicians are highly respected in the field of hair restoration.

Welcome to the Hair Restoration Research Forums and good luck in your research.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog