A question for a doctor

Hello. I have a kind of weird problem. Well, first off IM 18 and I am already going bald. IM not worried about that because stuff like rogain can prevent that. I have a bigger problem. Well, most people have one crown, some unfortunate people have two. IM the only person in the entire world I have seen that has three! Yea my hair is awful. I have to keep it real short, or real long. I cant have any hair style I want because my hair in the back is sticking up. Two of the crowns are right next to each other on the back of my head. The third crown is at the other side of the back of my head.(when I say back of my head I mean the spot that most people have there crowns) Its terrible because my hair looks thin back there to. What I was wondering, is if there is anyway they could remove the hair from the 2 crows right next to each other, and transplant it to go in the direction of the other crown so I would have one crown. This is a problem that really bothers me. I would love to fix it if it is possible. I ask any doctor to please Email me at JOHNOCONNA@aol.com with some answers. Thank you.

Hello. I have a kind of weird problem. Well, first off IM 18 and I am already going bald. IM not worried about that because stuff like rogain can prevent that. I have a bigger problem. Well, most people have one crown, some unfortunate people have two. IM the only person in the entire world I have seen that has three! Yea my hair is awful. I have to keep it real short, or real long. I cant have any hair style I want because my hair in the back is sticking up. Two of the crowns are right next to each other on the back of my head. The third crown is at the other side of the back of my head.(when I say back of my head I mean the spot that most people have there crowns) Its terrible because my hair looks thin back there to. What I was wondering, is if there is anyway they could remove the hair from the 2 crows right next to each other, and transplant it to go in the direction of the other crown so I would have one crown. This is a problem that really bothers me. I would love to fix it if it is possible. I ask any doctor to please Email me at JOHNOCONNA@aol.com with some answers. Thank you.