When the HELL is someone going to...

When the HELL is someone going to finally find the cure for hair loss??? I mean if someone ever did they would become a Billionaire! I know some scientists and doctors are working on Hair Multiplication & Hair Cloning but there is no real drug and I don't think it will happen for another 25 years. We should come up with a foundation for baldness to raise money for a cure lol.

I have tried everything propecia, lasercomb, avacor, and 2 HT with results that suck.

I know of course there are far more worst things they need to find cures for like cancer and diseases but for hair loss it would be nice.

When the HELL is someone going to finally find the cure for hair loss??? I mean if someone ever did they would become a Billionaire! I know some scientists and doctors are working on Hair Multiplication & Hair Cloning but there is no real drug and I don't think it will happen for another 25 years. We should come up with a foundation for baldness to raise money for a cure lol.

I have tried everything propecia, lasercomb, avacor, and 2 HT with results that suck.

I know of course there are far more worst things they need to find cures for like cancer and diseases but for hair loss it would be nice.

I think that will come exactly one month after a cure for blokes with small wankers "pops" up icon_biggrin.gif

Since your asking for miracles and all icon_razz.gif

Good Thread!!!!!!!

Understand the frustration (hairloss that is) icon_biggrin.gif

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Just a thought... Being bald sucks, however I'm happy stem cell / cloning research money is being used for fatal diseases and brain trauma instead of on our egos.

And, no cure needed for small wankers... it is all in how you use it.

If woman don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy -Steve Smith 'The Red Green Show'

HT2 2570 grafts Dr Feller

HT 2350 grafts Dr Epstein

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861

Thanks Irish Homer for the very interesting information excellent! Hey Zerro I think you need to go back to what I originally said up top READ IT AGAIN(I KNOW OF COURSE THERE ARE FAR MORE WORST THINGS THEY NEED TO FIND CURES FOR LIKE CANCER AND DISEASE BUT FOR HAIR LOSS IT WOULD BE NICE.)

I just wanted to here what people had to say about the topic.

I remember thinking when I was a child that if I ever lost my hair, there would probably be a cure by then. It does seem like the research has been slow in this area...which is a bit frustrating for us men (and women) who share this problem. So I share in your pain as well. 2 HTs later and I look better, but still have a long way to go.

That indeed was an interesting article...I'll be curious to see how the longer term tests go with a larger test group. 1000 injections though sounds extremely painful...but I guess it's worth the pain for a lifetime of hair.

Bill

Hey Endoftherope,

My situation is very frustrating. I got my first HT done when I was 21 years old in 1997. I went to the Connecticut Hair and Transplant group and got 300 grafts front hairline small scar. In 2004 I received 1700 grafts from same doctor 1200 front 500 back of head long scar ear to ear. Know I have 2 separate scars one above the other. I use to be able to buzz hair with a 1# guard but after 2nd HT I buzz hair with 2# guard, ear to ear scar is still visible. So now I am 30 years old NW 3, 2 separate scars on the back of my head and my fontal hairline is very thin I have to brush hair forward like a MONK and I can't shave my head because of HT scars.

This site is very helpful with the best doctors out there that are more advanced with the new T-Closure, so do your research because I didn't.

Hey Bill, why didn't you go to Dr. True for your 3rd HT?

Originally posted by Michaellovesnyc:

And this death thing sucks too ! When the HELL are they going to cure that???

tried the baldness thing, didn't like it so am planning on giving the death thing a miss icon_biggrin.gif

HT2 2570 grafts Dr Feller

HT 2350 grafts Dr Epstein

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861

Hi guys

there is a cure. FUT icon_smile.gif

JB

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!