Shapiro Medical Group a 10+

• Administrators

Note - This message was recopied by Pat the editor from the original discussion group to this vastly improved online community.

The name of orginal poster, date posted, and message are listed below:

Date: 2/18/01

Time: 11:33:13 AM

Remote Name: 165.247.251.17

Comments

Hi Pat!

I just finished another session with Dr. Ron Shapiro (Shapiro Medical Group) in their Minneapolis clinic. This last session was really elective to thicken up what is already an excellent, remarkably undetectable restoration. Please note that I was "shiny" bald on top with only a small wisp of hair (I called it my Bozo the Clown curl) in the very front.

I methodically researched surgeons for over 12 years before I made my choice. Dr. Shapiro is (unequivocally) the most aesthetically talented, reasonably priced AND humanly sympathetic to his patients of the 8 surgeons I interviewed.

Also, his assistant (Matt Zupan) has an encyclopedic knowledge of hair transplantation and is very warm in welcoming all questions pre and post surgery.

I couldn't recommend Shapiro Medical Group more. These people are there when you need them -before and after. That's why I have returned and have also referred several very satisfied friends.

Keep up the good work with your site Pat! You are doing a wonderful job providing a source that eliminates much of the anxiety in making this very personal decision.

George in Minneapolis

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Administrators

Note - This message was recopied by Pat the editor from the original discussion group to this vastly improved online community.

The name of orginal poster, date posted, and message are listed below:

Date: 2/18/01

Time: 11:33:13 AM

Remote Name: 165.247.251.17

Comments

Hi Pat!

I just finished another session with Dr. Ron Shapiro (Shapiro Medical Group) in their Minneapolis clinic. This last session was really elective to thicken up what is already an excellent, remarkably undetectable restoration. Please note that I was "shiny" bald on top with only a small wisp of hair (I called it my Bozo the Clown curl) in the very front.

I methodically researched surgeons for over 12 years before I made my choice. Dr. Shapiro is (unequivocally) the most aesthetically talented, reasonably priced AND humanly sympathetic to his patients of the 8 surgeons I interviewed.

Also, his assistant (Matt Zupan) has an encyclopedic knowledge of hair transplantation and is very warm in welcoming all questions pre and post surgery.

I couldn't recommend Shapiro Medical Group more. These people are there when you need them -before and after. That's why I have returned and have also referred several very satisfied friends.

Keep up the good work with your site Pat! You are doing a wonderful job providing a source that eliminates much of the anxiety in making this very personal decision.

George in Minneapolis

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.