Norton clinic

s.a.f

Hi Johnno, sorry to hear about your Norton experience, i too was done over by them twice, got less grafts than what was quoted, bad scarring, pitting and left with unnatural growth.My story is on my blog with lots of pics.

If you want to meet up with some ht patients in the UK, the jolly boys are having an outing in London in April, i am trying to get as many people together this time round from as many clinics as possible, let me know if you are interested.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Garageland,

Thanks for the offer, i would like to meet up!!

Could you notify me 2 or 3 weeks beforehand ?

As you know from my posts i am going for a HT next year, which will be undertaken by Dr Hasson. Would it be ok for me to ask questions on Norton, Dr Hasson and have a close look at your hair ? Also would you look at my hair transplant, donor scar and tell me how many grafts that despicable outfit transplanted and give me some advice on how to improve my donor scar and old pluggy HT?

Cheers

Johnno

Hi Johnno, i can give you a rough idea how many grafts are transplanted, it will be very interesting for me to see how Norton's work looks in this day and age bearing in mind it was 9-10 years since i went there.

You can check out my hair and i will answer any questions you have, you will also be able to meet Malster, Spassky who both post on hlh and London Lad who posts on here, and hopefully some patients of other clinics.

I will arrange the details nearer the time and give all plenty of notice.

I hope you transplant works out ok for you, the only thing you can do is get it done right next time, Dr Hasson will look after you

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson