NJ / NY Docs

Mr. Marc

Mr. Marc,

Welcome to the forums. You may find our "search" function extremely helpful for finding past members speaking out about their experiences with these and other physicians. Simply click on the "Find" tab and enter a keyword. Make sure you uncheck the box to search only in one forum if you want to search the entire site. You can also use the "Advanced Search" feature to further narrow down your search.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Mark,

I had 1500 fu's with Dr.True on March 17th.Great experience.No pain,no swelling,and healing well.He also extracted old punch graft work I had done in the early 90's.I had a consult with him in Boston and drove down from central Ma.Well worth the aggrivation of being surrounded by Yankee fan's for a couple of days.

HK- Go Sox

I had Dr. True on March 30th 05. Incredible experience...alll good. 2605 grafts no bleeding little swelling on days 3 and 4. By day ten, I had my sutures removed. Now at 4 1/2 weeks my scar is difficult to find and my hair grafts did not all fall out as they were supposed to. I think that the great care and fastidious work made for a very healthy HT and recovery. Dr. True and Dr. Dodrin his associate and all his staff were great. The work is incredible and believe it or not....not one person has ever asked me if I had anything done with my hair. [ there were no visable signs of a surgery situation after a few days in my case. Hope this is helpful. Wallywonka

Mr Marc, I consulted with the people at Medical Hair Restoration in Westchester. I was only initially consulting and was not thoroughly convinced to do this yet...so I didn't take the ball and run with it , so to speak. However, a year later and after reading this web page and others, I sorted out who I thought were the best choices in the area. Having never read anything bad about Drs. True and Dorin, I decided to have a consultation. I was thoroughly convinced by this time and just needed to hear somebody talk to me like they cared about my procedure and not try to sell me something. John is their lead consultation man and he was very professional in the discussion. I felt very confortable and decided to go ahead. I only met Dr. True on the day of the procedure in Manhatten. But It was better than I had anticipated. I could not say enough good about the whole thing. Thanks for the inquiry. I'll add info as I start getting regrowth worth talking about. WW