spex

4100+ grafts one session - Dr Feller

UK Patient - 4100+ grafts one session Dr Feller.

4.jpg

1.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

10.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

Thank you for the kudos Balody. That is an excellent question.

Since this patient is in his fifites and his forelock hair is thick and still very cosmetically significant, I suspect he will always have that hair. If he were 20 or even 30 I might have transplanted through it.

Another reason I didn't transplant through the area is because I felt it would have caused shockloss. Why fix what isn't broken? Combine this with the fact that he wanted to cover as much area as possible, and it became obvious that the best strategy was to bypass the forelock and implant more toward the midscalp. Nice and neat.

In the unlikely event he DOES lose a cosmetically significant amount of hair in that area, then a small surgery will fill it right in.

Grow well Balody.

Dr. Feller

Feller Medical, PC

Great Neck, NY

Dr. Alan Feller is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Providing FUT, FUE, and mFUE

Great looking work,that amount of grafts will give him a very nice coverage.

Looking at his donor hair there seems to be plenty in reserve to touch up his for forelock if it is needed in the future.

Will be nice to see the grown out result.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

Hopefully this patient will be joining us soon to share his experiences as he found Dr Feller through this forum icon_smile.gif

Dr Feller,

Great work! It looks like a quality, high density surgery. Do you always build the side hair on the temporals? When a patient has lost so much on top, how do you decide how much to distribute on the sides and top?

I appreciate all of your contributions to the forum.

Scott Alexander

When a patient has lost so much on top, how do you decide how much to distribute on the sides and top?

Supply and demand - long term appropriate planning for that particular individual based off their individual goal and the doc's experience in order to always keep enough donor in supply to meet the long term potential demand icon_wink.gif

Hopefully the doc will get chance to explain in greater detail.

Looks great....and man, that guy's donor looks THICK...."horse hair"...icon_smile.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Indeed he has a very enviable donor supply - icon_cool.gif

This sonofamagun looks very good at 8 months. Looks like that native hair was retained even after the megasession, too. Very nice.

-------

All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my My Hair Loss Website

Thanks Youngsuccess,

We worked around the forelock, so there was really little chance of shockloss in that area. We look forward to his 10 month photos and will post them right here when we receive them.

Feller Medical, PC

Great Neck, NY

Dr. Alan Feller is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Providing FUT, FUE, and mFUE