Dr charles

Jo

I received a hair transplant yesterday from Dr. Glenn Charles. The procedure completely exceeded all of my expectations. No pain at all. I can already tell where my hair will eventually grow. I can wait to see the results. Dr. Charles did a great job and has a great staff.

I received a hair transplant yesterday from Dr. Glenn Charles. The procedure completely exceeded all of my expectations. No pain at all. I can already tell where my hair will eventually grow. I can wait to see the results. Dr. Charles did a great job and has a great staff.

No offense. But how can you realize how good or bad your hair transplant is until you have completely healed and the hair has grown to length?

I felt the same way about my surgery when I left the doctors office and when the healing was complete and the hair grew it looked terrible and have to live with the results. I wish you all the best and hope you are happy with the results but your comments are premature.

Congratulations on your procedure! It is not too early to celebrate either as you went to a very fine surgeon. If my own experience is any guide, in the coming months you will start seeing a new face in the mirror: A smiling one! icon_smile.gif Best wishes and keep us posted!

Monty,

Who was your doctor and what the heck happened?

Did you have all FU's??

What was the final result that has made you so unhappy??