Any Know a good DR in San Diego Area??

DarnRon,

As most everyone here will tell you, go wherever you need to go to get good work done. Hang around this forum and the hairlosshelp forum for a couple months at least. You'll learn everything there is to know about this and you can narrow down your choices. You've gone on for nine years, what's a couple of months? Take your time. That's what I'm doing anyway.

Thanks Bud!!!Your right!!The longer you wait the better things get,,,that's what I been hoping for.The thing is you can see the scars from the HT So I need to fill in lots of hair around,but im lucky cause I really don't have a big head and not much to cover I have 3 times the amount on the sides and back of my head to totaly cover the top the DR said so thats why when I went to MHR I thought it would be easy but they failed and I hate to waste donor hair,,,but soon cloning will be here and won't matter about donor hair anymore...

DarnRon,

You are welcome. Just hang loose and read, read, read. It's sometimes a bit exausting but it is a permanent decision that cannot be easily swept under the rug. (pun intended!)

As far as cloning goes, I wouldn't count those eggs before they hatch. For the time being, you might try Dermatch or Toppik to make your hair look fuller and conceal the scars.