bosley h.t.

reagan66

You should seriously consider legal action. There is a statute of limitations on this, so if you think you might want to look into it, do it sooner than later! I think it might be as short as 2 years (?) Try contacting a law firm that specializes in medical malpractice. Here's a link to a company that sued a clinic, I don't know if they won or not, but they might be able to help or recommend someone:

http://www.injuryassist.com/LIMA_Litigation/LIMA_Litigation.htm

You should look at the BosleyMedicalViolations.com website, and possibly contact them. You might want to contact Spencer Kobren at TheBaldtruth.com to see if he has any ideas. He's a consumer advocate. If you are going to complain, I think it is to the state medical examiner's board (it is definitely one of the state agencies). The FTC might be interested too. You might want to see if you can get your money back. If the consultant who sold you the procedure gave you any medical advice, that is illegal, it is the practice of medicine by a non-MD. There are many other illegal things these clinics can do, so really look into this, and try to document everything you can in writing.

Bosley might tell you "You need to KEEP GOING with more procedures, before you see any results". It's a lie! Don't give them any more of your money! PLEASE, do something and maybe you can prevent someone else from being screwed. And hopefully get a refund. GOOD LUCK