my consultation today

hi everybody,

today was a big day for me.i had my consultation with doctor alain sabourin in montreal.he was very nice and honest.he looked my hairs over and told me that i did not need transplant in the hairline or temples and he said the thinning in the crown was not that bad.he looked at me donor area and said that i had excellent donor and excellent density.i told him that i wanted to had densety to the crown and temples.he told me that he would transplant 2000 hairs via follicular transplantation in the crown.he was very honest and told me that i might have telogen effuvlium.he doesn't seem to want to transplant in the temples because he doesn't want to damage my hairs.i tough that you could had density to a thinnig area without damaging the hairs??the other thing that i have found odd is that he does not calculate the transplant per graft but per hairs.when he told me that would transplant 2000 hairs,i told him that it would be around 1000 grafts,he told me that he did not calculate per grafts but per hairs.his this unusual??he gave me the phone number of clients that i could meet.the price was cheap i think.for 2000 hairs he charges 2000 dollars.i know that here in montreal and in quebec he is considered one of the best.he even did a live transplant on tv on a popular french celebrety.i am considering him for my transplant.but the one thing that scares me is that he doesn't seem to add densety to thinning natural hairs because he does not want todamage them,but when i look a doctor ron shapiro pictures i see that he can thicken existing hairlines and temples.what do you think??

thank,lauz icon_rolleyes.gif

hi everybody,

today was a big day for me.i had my consultation with doctor alain sabourin in montreal.he was very nice and honest.he looked my hairs over and told me that i did not need transplant in the hairline or temples and he said the thinning in the crown was not that bad.he looked at me donor area and said that i had excellent donor and excellent density.i told him that i wanted to had densety to the crown and temples.he told me that he would transplant 2000 hairs via follicular transplantation in the crown.he was very honest and told me that i might have telogen effuvlium.he doesn't seem to want to transplant in the temples because he doesn't want to damage my hairs.i tough that you could had density to a thinnig area without damaging the hairs??the other thing that i have found odd is that he does not calculate the transplant per graft but per hairs.when he told me that would transplant 2000 hairs,i told him that it would be around 1000 grafts,he told me that he did not calculate per grafts but per hairs.his this unusual??he gave me the phone number of clients that i could meet.the price was cheap i think.for 2000 hairs he charges 2000 dollars.i know that here in montreal and in quebec he is considered one of the best.he even did a live transplant on tv on a popular french celebrety.i am considering him for my transplant.but the one thing that scares me is that he doesn't seem to add densety to thinning natural hairs because he does not want todamage them,but when i look a doctor ron shapiro pictures i see that he can thicken existing hairlines and temples.what do you think??

thank,lauz icon_rolleyes.gif