1000 grafts Hairline

EastCoast

East Coast,

I would not go lower by very much if any, but will add..if you were to have a hairline follow-up HT of say 1500 grafts, you may have a bit more frontal hair to grow over the forehead area. This would look as though you had more hair in the front without sacrificing too much donor and keeping a somewhat conservative frontal hairline for later in life.

Your issue is far less severe than a hairline that is improperly grafted too low.

NW

It's hard to tell if the hairline is high or low w/o seeing your eyebrows.

Personally, I wouldn't lower it, but maybe fill in the temples a bit more with more FUs if you are thinking about another HT. That added density will improve the appearance of the frontal region.

In my opinion, some temporal recession looks good. Yeah, you won't look like teens or early twenties, but that cannot be your goal without screwing yourself later in life. It is the deep temporal recessions that I have/had a problem with aesthetically speaking.

Your hairline from the pict do not look too high for an HT.

vocor1

Unless we see your whole forehead (from your eyebrows up), it's impossible to say if it's too high. How many cm above your eyebrows is the middle of the hairline now?

Yeah, I would say it's pretty hard to tell without seeing atleast your eyebrows, as well as a side view to see how far your temple recession has progressed. If I were you, I would definitely look to have your temple's filled in some more. And, (yes, I'm going to buck the trend) I would say your hairline can come forward some. I would guess about a quarter of an inch. The reason for having a hair transplant is to look like you have hair. Not like you have hair, but are balding. Currently, it look like he's a balding man. Bringing your hairline forward some I don't think is that big of a deal, but Note I said "some". I would rather have my hairline more forward, and a thinning, or bald crown (the monk look). Then have a high, deep forhead. And I think this is what this gentleman is thinking. If you don't mind me asking, who preformed the procedure on you? The quality of work looks good, and undetectable.

Mr. Hair