Vocor1's 10-month picts

vocor1

Folks,

Here are a couple of quick comparison picts. I have many more picts, but formatting them takes a while. That "scrapbook", if you will, will have to remain a work in progress.

So here we go . . .

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

-- If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

-- The truth only matters if you know about it.

Folks,

Here are a couple of quick comparison picts. I have many more picts, but formatting them takes a while. That "scrapbook", if you will, will have to remain a work in progress.

So here we go . . .

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

-- If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

A comparison of dry and combed and wet and combed forward to a pre-op pict.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

frontTopComp10months1.jpg.6b139f8cd98946f523ba08a09bdf39b9.jpg

Now, a picture of the front at pre-op, 1-month post op, and 10-month post op.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

frontComp10months.jpg.03b0030085eed31aaa496c61280e3a15.jpg

There isn't much to add here at this point except the obvious: I didn't have a hairline and now I do.

That coupled with longer hair makes a difference. Don't kid yourself on that one! icon_smile.gif

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>There isn't much to add here at this point except the obvious: I didn't have a hairline and now I do

Yes you do...Pretty damn profound stuff!

CONGATULATIONS..it looks as if it's always been there.

Jim

Uncjim's Journey

"Temples 'n Crowns Forever"

Uncjim's Hair Loss WebLog

joto: thanks for the tips. LOL.

texas: the hairline is quite conservative. The appearance of a more aggressive hairline is created by the "combover" (yikes) and the fact that the hair behind the hairline hangs over providing that shingling effect.

I would have to pin my hair back or slick it back to fully expose the hairline. I can do that no problem in the future if that is desired.

If you are referring to that one pict where I have the hair wet and combed forward, that is to show more realistic density in the temples due to the wet hair. That was the effect I was going for.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

[This message was edited by vocor1 on November 04, 2003 at 10:28 PM.]

Vocor 1, I must say that I am very jealous of your temple area...the HT seems so dense...that is what I want exactly...but as I mentioned before I have not gain this density yet. I was wondering...was your density this good right after your HT? I mean, I was pretty satisfy with the density on the temples right after my HT before all the grafs fell off...I am just worried that it's not going to be the same when it's all said and done...

futzy: thanx for the support, bro. Looking forward to HT2 soon.

maverick: my density is about back to post op levels. it took a long time though. It REALLY does take a while for the full density you see post-HT to return.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

Hi Vocor,

Thanks for posting photos. I don't remember the number of grafts you had but your density really looks great. I'm really happy for you! I've got about 3 weeks to go..Thanks again for all of your help. -S-

gone today...hair tomorrow...

gone today...hair tomorrow...

thanx again

beginning to believe that density up top is more important than the exact shape of the hairline. I can make my hair look good by letting it hang in the right direction.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power