Falceros has broken the 5,000 post bench mark!

• Administrators

Bill has once again left the rest of us mere mortal members in the dust. He has gone way past the 2,000 posts required to be a "Celestial Follicle Club Member".

Bill has now written over 5,000 helpful posts! This doesn't even include the hundreds of emails he has thoughtfully answered or the dozens of great articles he has written for our Q & A Blog.

I think we need to create a new category for Bill and any other super heros who manage to post over 5,000 posts.

I'm at a loss for what is even more elevated than "Celestial Follicle Club Member". I need help from members to come up with a such a category.

Of course, let's be careful not to create a title that trumps God himself or Bill may suffer his retribution. We can't afford to loose him.

Please post your suggestions below.

Thanks, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Administrators

Bill has once again left the rest of us mere mortal members in the dust. He has gone way past the 2,000 posts required to be a "Celestial Follicle Club Member".

Bill has now written over 5,000 helpful posts! This doesn't even include the hundreds of emails he has thoughtfully answered or the dozens of great articles he has written for our Q & A Blog.

I think we need to create a new category for Bill and any other super heros who manage to post over 5,000 posts.

I'm at a loss for what is even more elevated than "Celestial Follicle Club Member". I need help from members to come up with a such a category.

Of course, let's be careful not to create a title that trumps God himself or Bill may suffer his retribution. We can't afford to loose him.

Please post your suggestions below.

Thanks, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Pat,

Correction; 5000 posts altogether, 4993 were helpful, the other seven were simply to confirm to our blind members that he is indeed a handsome devil with his new hairicon_smile.gif

I think that to surpass "celestial" you could probably integrate "omnipotent overlord" as an appropriate reference.

Congrats, Bill!

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Originally posted by Jotronic:

Pat,

Correction; 5000 posts altogether, 4993 were helpful, the other seven were simply to confirm to our blind members that he is indeed a handsome devil with his new hairicon_smile.gif

I think that to surpass "celestial" you could probably integrate "omnipotent overlord" as an appropriate reference.

Congrats, Bill!

HAHA!!! Good one!!!! However, I dispute that 4993 were helpful Joe icon_wink.gif

But that is another matter.

I say we grant Bill an honorary "Hair PHD" from the University of HTN.

Therefore he shall be know as "Herr Doctor" Bill.

icon_biggrin.gif

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Congrats Bill

5000 is crazy.. How about GOD as a title ..

look forward to hitting that mark in about 40 years when I 'm bald again

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Suggested Karma's for those who break 5000 posts:

* I need a new keyboard follicular hair club member.

* I need to get out of the house more follicular hair club member.

* I wonder what my little bald people are doing today follicular hair club member.

* I will be performing HT myself someday follicular hair club member.

icon_biggrin.gif

Seriously, congrats my friend!

NoBuzz

How about

King Follicle

or give him an honorary doctorite?

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• Administrators

Ok, lots of good possibilities. But putting "Dr" in front of Bill' could result in too many patients showing up at his door step seeking surgery.

Since no one is even close to joining the exulted 5,000 plus mark, it can hardly be designated as a "club". I think we should just anoint Bill as forum king, grand pubba or grand wizard.

Dr. Feller's suggestion of "Grand High Exulted Mystic Ruler Club Member" got me thinking in terms of "grand" and "exulted".

How about some very exulted sounding titles like - "Follicular Grand Wizard"?

My Hair Loss Blog

I like Grand Wizard!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

You guys are great!

This topic has had me laughing from the first post to the last post.

Certainly I would not want the title of "Dr." as it is deceiving. Nor would I want "God" in my title, because as a Christian, I will continue to worship the one God in three distinct persons!

I really like Folicular Grand Wizard - it has a nice ring to it! And as other forum members like Mrjb (who is almost at 2000 incredible posts by the way), we can add the word "club" to the title which still flows nicely! Besides, I really need other members up here with me - it's lonely out here in celestial orbit.

Funny stuff!

Bill

Yes grand wizard!

thou strive to be of thy same caliber the the'

icon_smile.gif

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Perfect! The Grand Wizard. All of us are like Orks, living out the rule of our ultimate hairmaster.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Guest wanthairs

So follicular Grand wizard....

Im not thats far behind you with about 250 posts since May 07.....so dont feel too self inportant...

Why dont you go to med school and become a HT surgeon????

You definately have the passion...

• Administrators

Ok, by popular demand Bill is now officially a "Follicular Grand Wizard" with over 5,000 posts (notice his new name above his smiling face).

So I guess we should all get together while Bill acts as the Follicular Grand Wizard and burns a bad hair piece in effigy.

Congratulations Bill. Thanks for your enormous contributions to this community.

Pat

My Hair Loss Blog

Bill

You realize that when becoming GRAND WIZARD you are required to shave your head to purify yourself.

I'll get the clipper ready

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators

Hard to imagine, but in only one year Bill has gone from 5,000 to 10,000 plus posts - shattering all old records - which he previously set.

No forum member, including me, is even remotely close to this 10,000 post mark. So do we need a new title once again to acknowledge his posting karma?

"Follicular Grand Wizard" was chosen when Bill reached 5,000 plus posts. But now what - "Divine Follicular Wizard"? I'm open to suggestions.

I want to thank Bill for tirelessly answering peoples concerns on this forum and through the many messages he answers and for the excellent articles he regularly writes for our Q & A Blog and the news section of the Network.

Onwards and Upwards, Pat

My Hair Loss Blog

Pat,

It's honestly hard to believe that I've made over 10,000 contributions to our forum. And in looking at my registration date, I've been a member for over 4 years - boy how time flies!

Please Grow Please,

Knowing you, I'm sure you are kidding about the loser. But I not only the president of the "I have no life hair club", I am also a client icon_smile.gif.

John,

Thanks...I think. I too dab in some poetry every now and then. Perhaps I'll share some of my own in the future, perhaps icon_smile.gif

Best wishes,

Bill