2249 FUT grafts - Dr. True - NY

Looks good Bill. It looks like your hair has "relaxed" a little or is that just a new shampoo? I know what you're thinking - you still need a little more density. He he, don't we all.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is thickening up behind the front for sure. Also, in the front looks great in the hairline shot, a little thin in the above shot. But as i have said before I think those above shots don't do you justice. AS guys with a full head of hair look thinner if their hair is sticking up in above shots. But definitely see improvement and is getting thicker in my opinion

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the feedback.

Gorpy,

My hair is a little longer in the front and I've been combing it a little more forward which is probably giving the more relaxed look. It seems to fit me pretty well I think. Yes yes...density...I'm definately working on that. Ha!

Tkerr22,

Thanks for the encouragement. Yeah, the above shot isn't that great...but it's not that bad either....more to come hopefully...at least more thickness from this surgery and then one more in 6 months to a year or so.

• 2 weeks later...

I think this has been a great change! The shockloss photos (around 7-9 weeks) definitely 'shocked' me a bit as you truly captured the impact with well documented photos. Having said that, it is really coming on well - especially in your full face shots.

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

Thanks M&M...if anything, it does go to show newbies that shockloss in the beginning of the HT doesn't mean that you won't have a good result in the end. Yes, I have to say...I was pretty frightened around 6 to 7 weeks...but I'm feeling much more confident now than I used to...Dr. True combined with the work from Dr. Katz did a good job to date.

Bill

• 3 months later...

It looks little thin, but I think it's mainly because of heavy flash. Dr. Hasson will fix you up good. Make sure you do scalp exercises for several months before the procedure so you can get maximum grafts.

Kg007...yeah, it looks thinner than I want it too...but my hair is only 1/2 to 3/4 inch long too...so that has something to do with it...and yes, there was heavy lighting in the room I took the pics...but either way...I'm sure Dr. Hasson will thicken it up for me. I have been doing scalp exercises evey day now for almost a month. I will be pressing forward with that for sure.

Bill

I think so of what you see John might be partly the lighting AND the fact that I have been bike riding that day and my head might have been a little pink from some sun...however...no doubt that there could be a slight bit of pinkness from the surgery. I've heard from some people that the pinkness from their surgery never fully went away...it was just covered with more hair so not so noticable...but that being said...no...that doesn't happen to everyone...and if I'm correct....it shouldn't.

Bill

Patrick,

I'm not sure I understand your question. My first transplant was in the Philadelphia area, done by Dr. Katz. Click on the 2nd link under my name for a detailed explanation and photos. I received 1600 grafts in that session, and for the number of grafts, I'd say that the results were excellent. I went to Dr. True because he has a high reputation on this form and where Dr. Katz was more conservative with only doing 1600 max, Dr. True could extract 2249 grafts for the second surgery. I am happy with the results that I have from that surgery, but now I am scheduled for Dr. Hasson in October of this month. I am going to him because of the countless success stories I've seen on this and other forums AND their high reputation for being able to extract high number of grafts in a single session. I'm hoping for 4K grafts on this one.

I hope that helps answer your question and beyond icon_wink.gif

Bill

• 1 month later...