Before and After photos from HT with Dr. Brandy

TL

Dear Fellow Members: As per Mr. T's timely suggestion, I am posting some before & after (9 months) photos of the 1100 grafts I had performed in December at Dr. Brandy's Pittsburgh office. Initially, there was quite a bit of shiny bald area on the front and thinning further up. The procedure was done as a "stand alone"--hairs were transplanted evenly to avoid creating a "hump" in back of the hairline. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I am also using generic 5% minoxidil once a day along with taking Propecia. While I am still no Elvis(I know that's not realistic for me), I'm pleased with the results...no more "playing" with my hair to get it right. As more hairs continue to come in, I will post an updated "after" sometime in December or January.

Best to everyone

TL

Dear Fellow Members: As per Mr. T's timely suggestion, I am posting some before & after (9 months) photos of the 1100 grafts I had performed in December at Dr. Brandy's Pittsburgh office. Initially, there was quite a bit of shiny bald area on the front and thinning further up. The procedure was done as a "stand alone"--hairs were transplanted evenly to avoid creating a "hump" in back of the hairline. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I am also using generic 5% minoxidil once a day along with taking Propecia. While I am still no Elvis(I know that's not realistic for me), I'm pleased with the results...no more "playing" with my hair to get it right. As more hairs continue to come in, I will post an updated "after" sometime in December or January.

Best to everyone

TL