FIT, CIT,FUE with strong Curly Hair?

I suggest you may want to contact dr. Ilter. I have personally seen him extracting afro curly hairs with no problems.

IMHO some people intentionally put out false information about FUE. Maybe it is because they dont know better, or I guess some politics are at play.

Consultant-co owner Prohairclinic (FUE only) in Belgium, Dr. De Reys.

Bart,

IMHO some people intentionally put out false information about FUE. Maybe it is because they dont know better, or I guess some politics are at play.

I'm afraid it's completely the opposite whether you agree with or not being an all FUE clinic.

The problem with FUE is that there is a lot of online promotion but very little evidence of consistency. FUE megasessions are promised by many but where are all the results?

I admit that you have gotten a lot better at showing some of the quality of your results, but still even, the majority of your posts are before and immediately postoperative pictures. Though they look impressive, the result is what matters.

For the record, I believe your clinic may be performing quality FUE. But you seem to deny the potential problems with FUE and only ever talk about the benefits. This is a red flag to me. I'd rather you talk about the many pitfalls that your clinic had to overcome to become a quality FUE clinic rather than making it sound like an easy procedure. There's some word of advice.

NW2,

If you are interested in learning about the benefits, risks, and limitations of FUE from a technical standpoint so you understand more about what you are getting yourself into, read my discussion with Dr. Feller who regularly performs FUE.

What are the Benefits, Limitations, and Potential Problems with FUE?

Cheers,

Bill