Will it happen?

Here is a pictorial journey of my transplant so far. Total grafts were little over 600. I am currently on Proscar.

My question is: Do you think I will be able to get to the picture on the right without any further sessions? In other words, do you think the hair will grow further to reach the way it looks on the right? The right picture is simply a little rendition in Photoshop.

Thanks a million for your support!

New_Image_11.jpg.35000cd6491b6f56fe9080304b1ea84e.jpg

Here is a pictorial journey of my transplant so far. Total grafts were little over 600. I am currently on Proscar.

My question is: Do you think I will be able to get to the picture on the right without any further sessions? In other words, do you think the hair will grow further to reach the way it looks on the right? The right picture is simply a little rendition in Photoshop.

Thanks a million for your support!

The 2 photos look very similar, to my eye, except that the temples are fuller in the second picture.

I don't think it is realistic for you to expect your hairline shape to change, a year after surgery. Is that your hope?

It's possible your grafts may continue to thicken, even up to 18 months post-surgery.

Hi,

i actually think that if you are one year post-op, almost all the grafts you had transplanted will be growing, so i doubt that you will get those results by doing nothing in my opinion.

What you might do is use Toppik, it is a consealer which give your hair a fuller and thicker appearance. This will help you for a part.

But if i see you photoshopped picture, it looks like you made your hairline straighter, and i guess you will only get those results by having another HT.

Although i think you look great, you have a good head of hair and i would go for the Toppik.

Whatever you decide, good luck!

Greetz.

Pictures of my hairloss can be found here:

http://www.geocities.com/belgiumdude2004/

• 3 months later...

600 grafts HT using strip !!! useless

You have made a slight improvement but

should have got 1000 grafts at least more like 1500.

I think you look great and if i was you i would get another 1000 done and complete the hairline for good. It is no good doing anything if it is not planned or executed properly.

Take care