Eastwood Medical(Dr Loria) messed me up

Avoid Loria and his bogus products!!!! He left me with horible results and a very wide scar. He sells some of his own products and they seem to be just as bad as his surgical skills. I just want to help the people and advise you all to advoid this jerk and his unethical practice. This is what I have learned from Loria and his medical practice. I hope that I can help others who are in need! Pleace do not go to him, check out NHI or Dr. Woods in OZ.

Avoid Loria and his bogus products!!!! He left me with horible results and a very wide scar. He sells some of his own products and they seem to be just as bad as his surgical skills. I just want to help the people and advise you all to advoid this jerk and his unethical practice. This is what I have learned from Loria and his medical practice. I hope that I can help others who are in need! Pleace do not go to him, check out NHI or Dr. Woods in OZ.

• 8 years later...

Dr. Loria has always taken care of all his patients. His results are excellent and always above par. Those who 'bash' Dr. Loria always remain anonymous...you must wonder why? Because if, and only if there were a patient who was unhappy with his results, Dr. Loria would have corrected any problem - if there was one.

Simply to to (promotional link removed - see our terms of service) and see photo gallery - THEN MAKE YOUR JUDGMENTS.

Edited by Eastwood Medical
see the results for your self

Dr. Loria has always taken care of all his patients. His results are excellent and always above par. Those who 'bash' Dr. Loria always remain anonymous...you must wonder why? Because if, and only if there were a patient who was unhappy with his results, Dr. Loria would have corrected any problem - if there was one. Call Dr. Loria or schedule a consultation and see for yourself the superior results and work ethic he abides to.

some people stay anonymous as they fear you evil doctors have hitmen or something lol you capable of disfiguring a human being, who knows what else bad docs are capable of. i definately wont give my name out and i got a bad job done 2, different doc though

"His results are excellent and always above par."

Until you show us these amazing results all you've succeeded in doing is bumping an old thread bashing your clinic. Most of the educated members of this site will not go anywhere near Dr. Loria just based on this lame attempt to give him some forum cred. Job poorly done...

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

It still amuses me seriously. I mean, its like a chinese saying, which goes like this. Someone stole some gold and buried it in the ground. Afraid that people will dig it up, he placed a sign saying ' there is no gold here'. Apparently, he was 'bewildered' that the gold was stolen in the end.

Its like this thread. Its been buried for years and then suddenly some poster dug up and declare this and that. Well, enough said. :) You guys do the maths :)

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

Dr. Loria has always taken care of all his patients. His results are excellent and always above par. Those who 'bash' Dr. Loria always remain anonymous...you must wonder why? Because if, and only if there were a patient who was unhappy with his results, Dr. Loria would have corrected any problem - if there was one. Call Dr. Loria or schedule a consultation and see for yourself the superior results and work ethic he abides to.

#fail

LOL - you weirdo. Great way to attract negative attention to your shady business.

If, and I say 'if'' Dr. Loria was the one who gave you an 8mm or 1/4 inch scar - i know he would be more than happy to reduce it down to 1-2mm and without charge. THAT is who Dr. Loria is - even now, if one wished to make this correction, He, DR LORIA, would do it without hesitation, without fee, and would be more than happy to help you.;)

5b32cbc357536_1A-MRBROWNBEFFRONTVIEWFIX.jpg.6a1b0c5d197b4790e19b69ead690912a.jpg

5b32cbc36bb4c_1B-MRBROWNAFTFRONTVIEWFIX.jpg.0b0c2b6bbd812aa83b4fc3c920f1c71a.jpg

Unfortunately it is easy to say negative things but RESULTS SPEAK MORE LOUDLY AND CLEARLY AND HONESTLY THEN simpleton words of insult.

The attached photos below of a case whereby DR LORIA CORRECTED AND CHANGED THIS MAN'S LIFE - i do believe is worth mentioning. I think you have DR LORIA mixed up with another doctor.

5b32cbc40a3a4_1-MRJERSEYBEFPLUGFRONTVIEWFIX.jpg.82718998836ea112a865826ecc78d8ea.jpg

5b32cbc4171a1_2-MRJERSEYAFTPLUGFRONTFIX2.jpg.5fa7e5b465fb387b0e86d909867eb4fd.jpg

5b32cbc429579_3-MRJERSEYBEFLFVIEWFIX.jpg.8c0cc541c6db0244713787fda4192aae.jpg

5b32cbc435af2_4-MRJERSEYAFTPLUGLFVIEWFIX2.jpg.84628db36903a06f7ea31c14412c8ac3.jpg

5b32cbc442101_5-MRJERSEYBEFHAIRLINECLOSE-UP.jpg.7cee56cffccc5a1a891105930e5d3fd8.jpg

5b32cbc44e25a_6-MRJERSEYAFTPLUGRTVIEWFIX.jpg.f50478536561c191e72d998019af8d76.jpg

5b32cbc45b18f_7-MRJERSEYBEFPLUGTOPVIEW.jpg.80603ed9e44530c68423d9b66a51fa7b.jpg

5b32cbc468d3a_8-MRJERSEYAFTPLUGFRONTTILT.jpg.6a159f86f10a2a210ea834d9bca78f6b.jpg

Edited by Eastwood Medical
wording

The work doesn't look very good at all, very dodgy photoshopping of the patients faces, not impressed in the slightest. If you want to impress us your gonna have to do a lot better than this, hi-res close-ups of the hairline, no photoshopping (we can tell, I use photoshop on a daily basis)

At this point I'd do what I could to steer people away from you considering that you were stupid enough to bump a very old post that was knocking you, not very smart at all.

It really is your approach to this whole thread that is most baffling and disconcerting. As others mentioned, it was you who came on here and dug up this very old, negative post about your clinic. And it wasn't someone just senselessly bashing Dr. Loria, it was someone who had a negative experience. All doctors have unhappy patients-- I'm sure even the magnificent Dr. Loria has dealt with a few outside of this forum.

The great clinics spend years building trust by posting results (clear, high-res, un-photo shopped results) and by contributing thoughtful and helpful insights. To just come on here, dig up an old post, throw up a few pictures, and then insult forum members by calling them "simpletons" is pretty pathetic and does nothing but reflect negatively on Dr. Loria.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Thats why it is important to personally meet with the doctor to make absolutely sure that both of your goals are in line.

That is all we can hope for. Pictures can be misleading, but you really get to feel out the doctor once you meet.

"His results are excellent and always above par."

Until you show us these amazing results all you've succeeded in doing is bumping an old thread bashing your clinic. Most of the educated members of this site will not go anywhere near Dr. Loria just based on this lame attempt to give him some forum cred. Job poorly done...

Here are the results FROM DR LORIA - AS REQUESTED - AND, BY THE THE WAY, WHY WERE THE OTHER PHOTOS TAKEN DOWN?? I WONDER?

5b32cbc8ee92d_1A-MRBROWNBEFFRONTVIEWFIX.jpg.d33c9c81147cd975b49bc78f10c835dc.jpg

5b32cbc914c66_1B-MRBROWNAFTFRONTVIEWFIX.jpg.a588ec821935cbbf346b6b6f543f9d0f.jpg

5b32cbc969bde_2B-MRBROWNAFTTOPTILTVIEWFIX.jpg.6933eb7898db4c7bff8042a1d80ea71e.jpg

5b32cbc97e269_1-MRIRISHCOPFRTBEFF.jpg.3d65197cdb38185dc92a0c5cd9da256f.jpg

5b32cbc9938c4_2-MRIRISHCOPFRONTAFTERFIX.jpg.698006f2933e5caab8ffdcb9996b0dfb.jpg

5b32cbc9b30ea_3-MRIRISHSIDEVIEWBEF.jpg.0a7fbaf341209e0555f85d097c40fa5b.jpg

5b32cbc9c6919_4-MRIRISHCOPAFTSIDEVIEWFIX.jpg.f4076326110e4828b8e1a240c2d37908.jpg

5b32cbc9d9192_5-MRIRISHCOPTOPVIEWBEF.jpg.e0b969b270587107b139e8a791793eb8.jpg

5b32cbca044f3_6-MRIRISHCOPAFTTOPVIEWFIX.jpg.d48aefe9130e151ede0478f754cd597b.jpg

hi there, whoever it is, please understand the perspectives of the forum members here. You just dug up a thread couple years old and posted some results which looked satisfactory but honestly the face looked photoshopped

Rather than explaining, you just kept on arguing with the long time posters here, so i am really not getting your point. I was actually trying to give some positive feedback but all you did was to argue here.

shall we all start anew and post some other results too? Arguments are pointless, we need results and without any photoshop thank u very much.

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730