Eastwood Medical(Dr Loria) messed me up

It looks like every blur filter in Photoshop's arsenal was used in this pic. He looks like something from Madame Tussaud's museum.

Jan 2000 - 600 FUT with Dr Kurgis (MHR)

Sept 2011 - 1411 FUT with Dr Paul Shapiro

Jan 2013 - 1800 FUT with Dr Paul Shapiro

Sep 2014 - 1000 FUE with Dr Paul Shapiro

My Hairloss Blog »

Great find, multiplier!

That does look pretty hardcore photoshop.

And Sparky you are right about any doctor being a 'nice guy'. That is their job though I guess, right? They want us to feel as comfortable as possible.

Using our good judgement, we just have to try to see beyond the nice meet & greet and view the big-picture.

So after digging up an 8-year-old negative post about himself I get the following email from Dr. Victor Loria:

A Message from DR VICTOR LORIA

"I find it interesting that you hold Dr. Feller in such high regard. I would have you know that I TRAINED DR. FELLER AND WITHOUT ME HE WOULD NOT BE A VERY GOOD HAIR RESTORATION SURGEON. So, please, if you cannot say any kind words, do not say them at all. In addition, i had posted my work on the website that you are bashing me on, but they were taken down....wonder why."

Well, Dr. Loria, if you posted results like Dr. Feller then I might have considered you for my surgeries. Sadly, you have yet to post anything high res or that has not been touched by photoshop. I'm also not sure why you think this web site would pull your lousy photos or what I have to do with it. Take that up with the Publisher.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

In my opinion in any industry usually somebody has to be trained. I have seen many examples that the person that was trained ends up being alot better than that the person that trained him. It what happens and what direction the person decided to take after he is trained. Does he want to just sit back and use what he learned or does he want to grow and become better.

I remember years ago I was working at a electronics company. A young guy was just hired and was trained by the top dog in our store. Two years later this young guy became store manager and eventually had to fire his original trainer because he never progresses and changed with the times. Would this guy have been successful if it wasnt for he trainer. Absolutely not in my opinion.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

So the "doctor" has now resorted to sending me ominous messages:

"I think you and I need to have a private chat. When and wherever you are available let me know so we can have that chat."

and then this one:

"A Message from a good friend

I certainly hope your skin is tough, because it will be needed during our private meeting."

Dig up some more dirt on yourself doc.... seriously.

edit: Well, I did some digging myself and it's now becoming a bit clearer why Dr. Loria felt compelled to point out he trained Dr. Feller. Here is a patient who had poor work done by Loria and went to Dr. F to get fixed up. Looks like Lorenzo's point is well taken. And Dr. Loria, don't bother sending me anymore threats, they won't work.

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=145

Edited by hairthere

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

My comments were generalizing and not to disrespecting any doctor. Regardless of his comments about training were correct or not, I dont fully agree with anybody that feel that because they trained someone they are the reason for their success. I dont like to say anything bad about any doctor and in this case I am not.

Any doctor has the right to protect their reputation its us as the consumer also have to right to make our own decisions. I think in these times people have so many resourses out there to make the right decison concerning anything. This website is an example of that and after researching properly you will have the resourses to make the right decision for yourself.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

This thread has gone from weird to scary. Hairthere, you might want to hire some body guards!

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

So this Dr. Loria has threatened violence in so many words should you meet him? The publisher of this site may have to provide the IP address of where these messages are coming from to the police.

Keep these messages and press charges. It is easy to trace them to the IP address. Bust his stupid butt. If he is arrested, his medical license will be stripped and you will be saving a lot of future patients misery from having their heads butchered.

Maybe he wants to give u a free skin overhaul surgery :) ok jokes aside, he technically did not say anything so u might end up being sued for defamatory comments :) I suggest u just laugh at it and move on.

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

"I certainly hope your skin is tough, because it will be needed during our private meeting."

Definate threat, I wouldn't put up with this for a second, saying that I'd be angry and would want the meeting, but I'm not saying anyone else should take this course of action.

Well, things did get even odder. After he sent me the threatening email, I wrote him back and said basically if you threaten me again I will gladly take you up on your face-to-face meeting. Then his whole tone changed and he acted like he never did threaten me and that he just wanted to chat. He then sent me another email apologizing for his tone in all the other emails. So I'm not really sure what his deal is. All I know is that I hope anyone who plans to use this doctor really does their homework. I also suggested that he should do a much better job at documenting and presenting his work if he wants to impress this forum.

• 4 months later...

I have had Surgerys with DR Loria and he is a sketchy guy. He performed surgery on a young guy (me). I am now in my 40s with awful scars, pitting, pluggy look ( had some removed) in some bigger grafts and pretty much stuck. The single worst thing Ive done in my life is meet DR Loria and let him cut me. If you read this Vic. I see you still have the very old pics of Gary up ( who was a sales guy/ consultant for Vic in the very early days who did get good results because of many factors and was Older). Another TOTALLY Bizare thing is one of the guys on his site now who to be fair has good results because he is a good candidate, is a Guy that was my neighbhor, never knew until today that he was your patient ( Statistical Anomoly Really that I figure this out). If your reading Vic you jerk its Charlie. Obviously I wont out Charlie to the rest of the board as he is a really great guy and was one of the best Neighbors ive ever had and had a wonderful family, great Rotty and Nice Hotrod. Type of guy who would come and Sno blow your property for free as a neighbor and always nice and helpful.

Dr Loria was very keen back in the day to talk about his Christianity when pitching you to make you trust him. This guy has messed up people for a few pieces of Silver. Christian or christlike in any way, no definately not.

Can he get good results. Yeah its definately possible, Ive seen them and mine were OK when only my temples were receded. Is he a snakey guy who tries to portray himself as a nice christian guy while being more like JCs nemesis who uses lies mixed with truths? Definately. Typical greedy charlatan type.

We used to talk about wieght training as well and he had interest in Human Growth hormone for Anti Aging and Muscle growth. I mention that Just so you know Im an actual client Victor my boy and not somebody just smearing you. I think Ive made enough personal references that you can figure it out.

This guy doesnt deserve any success today even if his results are better now and he has done a few good procedures.

I also know personally of a really balding kid who was getting ready to go to college he operated on. Who could never be a good candidate for strip procedure. He did however get worked on by good ole devout Vic. I dont remember the Kids name Vic but he was getting ready to go to Southampton LIU if that jogs your memory.

Sleep well Vic. You should need to use propofol to sleep considering the harm you have done. As well as your perversion of religion for profit you nob.

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone! Just writing to let everyone know that the talented Dr.Loria is now performing a penis enhancement procedure that involves injecting his secret formula into the penis! It's new and revolutionary and it looks like the doctor is hard at work getting the word out on other forums. I will provide links and be sure to join the discussions on the other sites to let everyone know your wonderful experiences with this doctor!

Going for new surgery

Dr. Loria - PhalloBoards (Version 2.0)