Dr. Keene 10 months post op photos

Hey paul, great results.

Question, i have followed your story for many months, and purchased the sprio cream you used from www.lipoxidil.com

I also got the package in a small paper pouch tht you have to pour into the bottle yourself.

You mentioned the diluted the forumla also to be less of a %, has it lost its effectiveness for you, or the same?

Do you feel their minoxidil product with lipsomes is of any benefit, or will generic minoxidil work the same..

I also notice the recently re-did their entire website.

Thanks guys! I think it looks even better in person. Camera and lighting make it look more see through than it is. I'm really pleased with the coverage yielded in 2 surgeries totaling just 2200 grafts. That leaves plenty more for the future. Also, I can't say enough about Dr. Keene's skill as a surgeon. I'd recommend her without hesitation.

Baldbozo: I'm still sorting out the effects of changes to Spiro. Here's the history again along with my latest observations:

Since 1995 used many topicals. Also have used Propecia since 97 or 98. March 2002 started Lipoxidil +. By July 2002 hair in the crown area was thickening. It changed from extremely wispy to restoration of curl. Also, added Spiro in June. By September many new brown hairs began to grow in front. Actually, it was an enormous amount of hair. It was relatively see through in photographs, but was getting denser and stronger prior to surgery in December 2002.

After surgery, all of the new "Spiro hair" fell out and hair in the back thinned and became wispy again. I resumed Spiro after a month, but the new dilluted formula has not yet gotten the same results. I tried lipoxidil 5% for a time, but this didn't seem to improve things greatly. I stayed away from Lipoxidil+ after the surgery because I was concerned about possible irritation. After a few months, I resumed Lipoxidil+. I've definitely had thickening in the crown and I've gotten some spring back in the hair. The hair that fell out in front has not resumed growth, but I'm hoping that the Lipoxidil+ during the day and the spiro at night will get things going again.

So, I have my doubts about the new Spiro, but I want to give the combined treatment a few more months to see if it helps because the stronger formulation had gotten incredible results. My opinion on the Lipoxidil+ is that it is far superior to regular minoxidil. I never saw significant improvement with regular minoxidil in the past.

Paul

Excellent !

Great hairline choice..not too low, but very full..I think you're set !

Gee..look at that 1995 pic, you have came a long ways...congrats !

NW

• 1 month later...

I'd recommend starting with Lipoxidil 1.5 which seems to take about six to eight months to see effects, but for me the effects were impressive.

Run a search in google for lipoxidil, but I believe the address is http://www.lipoxidil.com

A little pricey, but a little product goes a long way. You only use it once per day and if you follow instructions correctly it doesn't leave you looking greasy like othe products.

Delivery 2 weeks on average. Very reliable. Later on, you might look into spirocream if you are pleased with top and crown results with lipoxidil 1.5.

I did not find lipoxidl 5% to be as effect as the lipoxidil with retin-a (1.5 version) and the 5% version did leave something of a greasier film after use.

Good luck.

Paul

My Surgery With Dr. Sharon Keene