saline water

At first excuse me for my english, i'm french and i m very afraid about this, i explain

1 month ago i had a hair transplant with a belgian doctor, called ch.bisanga i had 2347 graft, after the procedure he told me to apply saline solution all the night and the day after. (unfortunately i was so tired, due to the fact i didn't sleep the night before the sugery and the procedure go on from 7h30 and 21 h and i had 2 hours to go home)so i didnt apply the saline solution the night and the day after, because i slept all the night and the day after, i was very very tired... I hope you'll understand my problem and put me at rest. Thank you for yours answers to my questions..

At first excuse me for my english, i'm french and i m very afraid about this, i explain

1 month ago i had a hair transplant with a belgian doctor, called ch.bisanga i had 2347 graft, after the procedure he told me to apply saline solution all the night and the day after. (unfortunately i was so tired, due to the fact i didn't sleep the night before the sugery and the procedure go on from 7h30 and 21 h and i had 2 hours to go home)so i didnt apply the saline solution the night and the day after, because i slept all the night and the day after, i was very very tired... I hope you'll understand my problem and put me at rest. Thank you for yours answers to my questions..

marseillais,

Welcome to our community.

You can rest easy! Saline solution is not required to care for the recipient area (where hair was transplanted) but only acts as a healing aid. The best aid for healing is time. Just be gentle with the area and follow your postoperative instructions moving forward and you should do just fine.

I hope you'll take the time to share your experience and photos with us by creating a hair loss weblog.

Best wishes,

Bill

thank you Bill for your answer, i ll post some photo if i can, i said that because im not a informatic heroe ...

For you, i don't worry for this mistake, i m glad to read you. I told you that because 2 or 3 days after the procedure i didnt see the little hairs grefted into my scalp...Thanks to you, im reassured ...