Any tricks or helpful hints when taking my pics?

I'm working on before and after pics of my Proscar use and can really use some help on how to take my pics properly. I am using the best possible disposable camera, as I don't have a camera and thought it would be easier to just keep all my pics throughout the year on one roll of film. Obviously I don't have zoom or anything like that. Can I still get good pics off this camera? Will close ups turn out decent? Any tips for me guys?

danger

I'm working on before and after pics of my Proscar use and can really use some help on how to take my pics properly. I am using the best possible disposable camera, as I don't have a camera and thought it would be easier to just keep all my pics throughout the year on one roll of film. Obviously I don't have zoom or anything like that. Can I still get good pics off this camera? Will close ups turn out decent? Any tips for me guys?

danger

If you wait till the end of the year to develop your pictures, you won't know if you messed up on the photos until it's too late. What if your "befores" are out of focus or something...

Try to get someone to help you, if possible. If you have a prescription for Propecia, maybe someone at your doctor's ofice will help you by being your photographer. It only takes 2 minutes.

Try to keep all the elements consistent... lighting, camera angles, length of hair, etc. That will keep the comparisons from becoming a guessing-game.

Don't take photos too often. Every 4 to 6 months is a good amount of time

I think the photo idea is a good one.

invest in a digital camera, you can get decent ones on e-bay for around $200 (3MP, 2.5 optical zoom, macro mode etc.), Olympus D-550 for example. I'm saying e-bay, because they are almost $400 in stores. We're talking USD by the way. Disposable camera is not a good idea - takes really shitty close-up pictures and you really can't see much detail. You are already spending a couple thousand on HT, might as well add a camera to that. Best thing is you immediately know whether you took a picture you wanted, or not, and no need to scan them into the computer, because they are already in digital format. Plus I don't know, but you just know those guy at photo labs look at these things, and I'd rather have them not, and bypass the whole developing stage.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic''. Arthur C. Clarke